[Book Spoilers] Can't Wait To See The Look On Tywin's Face

Oh, well, he didn't find out about it this season, that's a pity. I wonder if they'll bother to mention it on season 3.

They better. I was (and am still) so looking forward to that moment. Why create all that interaction between them if you are not going to do anything with it? Except to keep two great actors very much 'in the picture'.

I dont think this will happen, I dont think anybody really cares about Arya now...

They are still fighting Robb and the North and as far as they are aware Robb still has Jamie...I think they care very much indeed. Tywin LOVES Jamie!

They better. I was (and am still) so looking forward to that moment. Why create all that interaction between them if you are not going to do anything with it? Except to keep two great actors very much 'in the picture'.

your answer is the correct one. but also, to get as much use out of a set as possible.

As they kept on showing Robb because of Richard Madden's gravity on set, they showed Arya/Tywin scenes because of the William/Dance chemistry.

Totally. It was like the entire Arya/Tywin scenes added up to nothing. They were entertaining, but it was just cut dead when Tywin leaves Harrenhall. After episode 6 to 7, I'd have bet that Arya was going to have Tywin killed. They were building it up and had screwed with the books enough to make it feasible.

Archived