Okay, let me sum up the expectations of my many non-reader friends:
1. They agree Robb's fucked and will die pretty soon. There are three most common theories about how it'll happen: his bannermen are gonna kill him for treason when they find he got married/Freys will leave offended, leaving Robb weakened, and than he will loose in battle with Tywin and get killed on battlefield/Talisa is Lannister spy send to kill Robb in his sleep, which she will struggle to do, cause she fell in love with him, but she will succeed in the end. Most of people wish for Grey Wind to escape. Talisa is really hated.
2. Everyone wants Joffrey to die in a very ugly, painfull way. People mostly agree Sansa will be the one to do it, but there are also some who believe Margaery will kill him after their marriage, cause she wants to rule herself. Than Margaery will have great bitch-showdown with Cersei. (
) No one really likes Margaery and everyone thinks she's a first class scheming bitch. I think that's mostly because of Natalie Dormer. She just looks suspicious.
3. A lot of people want Sansa to kill Joff and than escape with Hound. Apparently, Hound is a fan favourite (cause you know, he's such a tragic, misunderstood romantic hero with hidden feelings for Sansa).
4. It's commonly believed Little Finger will hook up with Cat at some point.
5. Also popular is the theory in which Tyrion tells Tywin his precious twin-syblings are fucking, which will lead to a great heartbreaking re-union of father and son, and they will later team up against Cersei, knock her down and send Jamie to Night'S Watch, cause you know, Daddy Tywin is not so bad after all, he was so nice to Arya!
6. Arya is believed to reunite with Cat and live with her and StepDaddy Little Finger. Everyone also wants for her to find her direwolf.
7. Most of them also think Bran and Rickon are now heading south to meet Cat.
8. Widely spread theory also says Jon will join the Wildlings and kill Mance, which will lead to Wildlings making him their new king. He will than destroy the Others with his new wildling army (they're not sure how). When Others are gone, Wildlings can go back to their homes and Jon will return to the Wall, where he'll be named Lord Commander for his achievements. Mostly, people believe Jon will do big. My friend said "Look at the way his hair sway in the wind, and his cheekbones, he's totally meant for something big."
She also noted something that surprised me: "Basically everyone in there is fucked somehow, but nothing really bad ever happens to Jon. They're totally saving him up so when everyone's dead, Jon rises and takes over the fucking world."
9. Of course everyone believes that now that Dany took over Qarth, she's gonna use their wealth to buy ships and finally head to Westeros. poor them.
10. They believe Stannis is gonna end bad because of Mel. They think she will lead him to some kind of disaster.
11. Popular one is also the theory that Renly lives, and continues making sweet love to Loras. (favourite realationship so far.
12. None of them can imagine Jamie returning to Cersei and that they will continue incesting. Most people think Jamie and Brienne will hook up during their journey.
That's all i can remember from the survey I did today.
Edited for spelling.
Edited by ParadiseSeeker, 11 September 2012 - 12:07 PM.