{BooK Spoilers} Wish you were here

Lors' Edrick

I wanted to start a Topic about anyone's opinion on who they would have liked to see in Season 2. These characters can be someone from the previous first series or some character who appeared in the Second Book A Clash of Kings, but didnt make it to the HBO series.

For me it begins with

1. Brynden 'BlackFish' Tully; he appeared in the first Novel (in the Vale), and he is just plain awesome
  2. Vargo Hoat; or for that matter any of the Brave Companions
  3. Meera and Jojen; they do share alot of helpful advise to the younger Bran Stark
  4. Mace Tyrell and the rest of his bloody lot of 'flower loving' Reachers
  5. Ramsey 'Snow' Bolton; Winterfell did fall and was sacked by someone, and it wasnt the Greyjoys
  6. Edmure Tully and the whole castle of Riverrun people; they did have a significance of why / how the Lannisters were able to get to King's Landing in time for the battle
  7. Greatjon Umbar; where are you?

So thats my small list of people I would have liked to see, but I do understand about movie budgets and such; but hey, some of these people listed are pretty intrique to the novels. In addition, I do know that some of these characters will be shown for the next upcoming season, this is just a post about why or who you would have liked to have seen this season.

1. Ramsay Snow, will be terrifying.

2. Mance Rayder - for curiosity sake. I really can't wait for the scene where Jon meets the King beyond the wall for the first time, and mistakes him for the earless Magner of Thenn :)

Oh and 3. a greyscale Shireen. Not a mention of Stannis' daughter on the show at all so will be interesting to see how he suddenly remembers he had one!

I don't mind keeping the Tullys until next season. They introduced so many new characters this year that the Tully clan would have been very confusing to most people. Actually I think it's a credit to them that they were able to write around them.

The only one on your list that I missed was the Greatjon because he was already a character on the show and people knew him.

I'm looking forward to Vargo Hoat in a ridiculous way.

I'm also really looking forward to Vargo Hoat! Will he have his patented slobbery lisp?

This has probably been discussed already, but are they bringing in Vargo Hoat and the Brave Companions purely for the sake of lopping off Jamie's hand? They should have already been at Harrenhall, so are they going to be Gregor Clegane's men or just some random traveling band of miscreants?

ETA: I always thought it was important that they were Lannister men, so in effect it was Tywin's fault that Jamie lost his hand.

Characters I would have liked to see in season 2:

Robb Stark

Catelyn Stark

Arya Stark

Sansa Stark

Jon Snow

Tyrion Lannister

Cersei Lannister

Jaime Lannister

Tywin Lannister

Joffrey Baratheon

Littlefinger

Lord Varys

Shae

Stannis

Loras Tyrell

Brienne of Tarth

and probably a few others

I heard their names mentioned on the show but I didn´t really see anything that resembled the actual characters

Characters I would have liked to see in season 2:

Robb Stark

Catelyn Stark

Arya Stark

Sansa Stark

Jon Snow

Tyrion Lannister

Cersei Lannister

Jaime Lannister

Tywin Lannister

Joffrey Baratheon

Littlefinger

Lord Varys

Shae

Stannis

Loras Tyrell

Brienne of Tarth

and probably a few others

I heard their names mentioned on the show but I didn´t really see anything that resembled the actual characters

:agree:

Can we just say it would have been nice to see some of the characters from this obscure fantasy series called A Song of Ice and Fire in the show?

Archived