(Book Spoilers) The last scene for each episode of season 3?

StappyNappy

Unveiling UnCat the next episode after the RW would take away a lot of that moment for non-readers. going through half the book accepting the Cat was dead and then seeing her in the very last scene was such an amazing moment because you had no clue whatsoever and stopped thinking Cat was alive, I want those who don't know whats coming to completely have forgotten about Cat or lost the hope that she's alive. That will only happen if they wait for the UnCat reveal at the end of Season 4.

Also UnCat does very little after her reveal, we only see her again with her interaction with Brienne. There will either be no more UnCat for a long long long time after he reveal if its Season 3, or there will be a lot of dumb filler. (Time which could used properly towards other storylines)

For the good of the show and the enjoyment of the viewers who did not read the book, I hope to god there is no UnCat in Season 3.

I think it would be smart to close the Season with UnCat, personally.

First of all, they already have Michelle Fairley as a cast regular in Season 3, so getting her to appear at the end of this season would be much easier than having her pop in for one scene in Season 4. One of the amazing things about UnCat, is she is so rarely shown, yet you feel her presence whenever a character is in the Riverlands. By showing UnCat at the end of Season 3, they could ideally keep the character off-screen until she becomes important again a few seasons later, yet still have her presence felt by characters like Arya, Jaime and Brienne as they explore the Riverlands and see the chaos she has sewn.

I agree that it's very soon after the events of the RW if it were to appear in Ep. 10, but in a way that's a good thing. Audiences don't have to stew for a year to wait for some kind of revenge. Merrett Frey, or his show counterpart, will have a few scenes during the RW, and as he's trouncing through the Riverlands to pay the outlaws, audiences will immediately recognise him as a villain. If that happened one year later, it'll be very difficult to remember who this guy is.

We know that D&D are shuffling a considerable amount around, and I personally believe that will be the case with this. UnCat is the culmination of the RW arc, which is the largest storyline of Season 3, it'd be a mistake to not have it in this season.

I think revealing UnCat should be done how it was done in the books. She should be killed in the RW, S3E09, and it'll be a good shock when she comes back after a whole season in S4E10. The RW should settle in, and the viewers should get around the fall of the King in the North.

The last scene for S3 should 'Dracarys'. I think it'll happen, because the last episode is called 'Mhysa' ('mother') according to the GoT wiki.

does anyone know if they are doing two series for sos or just one

They're doing two (you may have seen the news about every now and then :P ) but S4 will also include elements of AFFC/ADWD most likely.

Hell, S3 is already including stuff from ADWD with Theon's story. We should really stop thinking about seasons in terms of books. I mean, a single scene with Ramsay Bolton next season will likely consist of material from books 2 and 5 squashed together. XD

Not exactly. They are including memories Theon remembers in ADwD, not events that take place in that book.

It's still ADWD material though, that's what I mean.

If you looking at it that way. in season 1 there was information about the time of the mad king that readers first read in DWD so they squashed book 1 and 5 together.

It is necessary too put Theon in season 3. And probably there will not be much information from book 5. They had too look at it what happened too him, but still they needed to think about how to put it too screen, making up a storyline for the season.

Archived