Twittersphere rumblings from Belfast

Spence

This one is pretty good article.http://winteriscoming.net/2012/06/casting-speculation-roundup/

According to this page it is looking increasingly likely that Mackenzie Crook will be our Vargo Hoat.

What if this Myranda character instead a substitute for Jeyne Poole's character who hasn't really appeared at all in the series, and goes north to marry ramsay pretending to be Arya?

But anyway the page includes the posibility of Frankie McGinty playing Ramsay. I think he could fit he has the eyes for the role but perhaps looks a bit too friendly? :P

453647.jpg

It also alludes to the possiblity of Coronation Street Actor Philip McGinley playing either Beric Dondarrion or Edmure Tully. Personally the second I saw him I thought Dondarrion. Given some red hair dye I could seem him working out.

MV5BMTcwNzgxNTAyN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTQwMDc4Nw@@._V1._SY314_CR18,0,214,314_.jpg

This one is pretty good article.http://winteriscoming.net/2012/06/casting-speculation-roundup/

According to this page it is looking increasingly likely that Mackenzie Crook will be our Vargo Hoat.

What if this Myranda character instead a substitute for Jeyne Poole's character who hasn't really appeared at all in the series, and goes north to marry ramsay pretending to be Arya?

But anyway the page includes the posibility of Frankie McGinty playing Ramsay. I think he could fit he has the eyes for the role but perhaps looks a bit too friendly? :P

453647.jpg

It also alludes to the possiblity of Coronation Street Actor Philip McGinley playing either Beric Dondarrion or Edmure Tully. Personally the second I saw him I thought Dondarrion. Given some red hair dye I could seem him working out.

Look at the second pic of him, not so friendly looking...

http://www.133539.heresmyprofile.com/?p=49324#http://images.castcall.blue-compass.com.s3.amazonaws.com/portfolioraw/453/453647.jpg

Seriously, Bolton eyes...

Crook is not Hoat, I can say that much.

Interesting. He looks the part of Tom of Sevenstreams, but if he's even in it I can't see them using an actor as well known as Crook. I suppose they could always beef up the part, and they can't really have the BWB be Thoros, Beric and a bunch of extras, especially since a lot of the BWB are introduced before Beric and Thoros.

Bolger seems to be in a new Shonda Rhimes show next year... it will probably be a small part. She looks a lot like Natalie Dormer...

She played her stepdaughter (the later Bloody Mary) in the Tudors. The one scene between them was amazing; Sarah really gave a scary performance, while still being polite on the surface.

Would be fun if she ran into Margaery some time :P

Is Crook too young to be Mance? They uglied-up Gwendoline, they could age-up Crook, right?

Edit: He'd be a good Mance, methinks. Soft-spoken and oddly down to Earth, yet with a glint of danger and cunning. Dye that hair and you're good to go.

Sarah Bolger will make an amazing Meera, I hope that's true. I too think Nathalie Emmanuel will be Missandei; they seem to like Hollyoaks actresses ;)

My mum suggested Tom Hardy today for Ramsay, based on what I've told her about the character. He seems spot-on for me. Shame we're not getting much information - surely if they're starting to film soon, most of the characters should be cast?

My mum suggested Tom Hardy today for Ramsay, based on what I've told her about the character. He seems spot-on for me. Shame we're not getting much information - surely if they're starting to film soon, most of the characters should be cast?

Another actor who's career is taking off somewhat in Hollywood. TDKR will only raise his profile. Would be a great casting decision but I can't see it.

Another actor who's career is taking off somewhat in Hollywood. TDKR will only raise his profile. Would be a great casting decision but I can't see it.

Yeah she said the same, that he's a brilliant actor. I can imagine he'd be very busy but I think he'd be perfect for Ramsay. My mum said "Oh yes, if he's the one who flays people, he'd be perfect for that role, it'd be very believable" :rolleyes: :lol:

Sarah Bolger has just been cast in Once Upon a Time as Aurora aka the Sleeping Beauty, here the TVLine article.

I don't think she has the time to commit to GoT....

edit: I missed she may have been casted as a recurring role (if you're familiar with the show, like Cinderella) or guest role, so maybe she can have the time..

453647.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1LYtgD024Y

Sarah Bolger has just been cast in Once Upon a Time as Aurora aka the Sleeping Beauty, here the TVLine article.

I don't think she has the time to commit to GoT....

edit: I missed she may have been casted as a recurring role (if you're familiar with the show, like Cinderella) or guest role, so maybe she can have the time..

Once Upon a Time S2 will air in September 2012, so their shooting might've already finished by the time GoT's started. After all, Lena Headey was able to film Dredd while being Cersei... That said, evidence for Sarah Bolger's involvement with GoT is the weakest among the speculated actors, so I wouldn't be surprised if she's not actually in it.

I'm told Bolger is definitely not involved in the show.

That sux. I'd love to see her on the show.

As to Crook, I'm hoping he ends up as Beric Dondarrion. At the point we'll be re-meeting Beric, he's all skeletal looking, kinda like Crook.

As to Crook, I'm hoping he ends up as Beric Dondarrion. At the point we'll be re-meeting Beric, he's all skeletal looking, kinda like Crook.

That's the favoured option on one of the forums I frequent over the pond.

Conan Stevens tweeted the following:

91 hours of flights in the last 3 weeks - probably means I am up to something interesting. I'll let you know soon ;)

His homeland of Australia is awfully far from Belfast, which might explain the recent long flights.

Could this be his way of saying he's officially back on the show?

No. I know he was filming something in South Africa for awhile, and I'm guessing he headed to New Zealand as The Hobbit was wrapping up. And he resides in Thailand, not Australia. Flying back and forth between those locations, plus whatever else he's doing right now, I don't expect Belfast is in the cards.

Archived