Okay, so you're Robb Stark ...

YouKnowNothing.

Really anyone that has dealt with the Ironborn raiding parties isn't someone you want to send as envoy. Someone that that can manipulate Balon into thinking attacking the Westerlands is a far better idea than attacking the North. Your options are limited, Roose seems to be the "best" choice, but you really can't trust him.

I don't really know. Robb has already crowned himself/been crowned the king in the North and it would've been a HUGE blow to his authority and the respect of his bannermen if he dropped it willingly for a Southron. To this Tywin would still block my path to King's Landing and Robb would've needed the slow infantry to have a chance at touching the capital and so his favored tactic of using stealth and mobility to strike would be negated. I would know that if I can't touch Casterly Rock and Lannisport I would've have litte chance against King's Landing.

Seems like Robb can't really do much as he's kind of trapped in a corner. So I guess that I've done a Rhaegar: fight honorably and valiantly and die young.

I would first, send catelyn back to winter fell, and i would keep theon at my side...

i would then send a message to stannis and renly asking them to aline themselves with me under one banner, Renly can be stannis's hand and Robb could be warden of the north and have the title of king in the north for the sake of the war effort...

this would be so we can kill the ones who actually have done wrong....

wouldnt work but still

I don't know what would I do in Westerlands, but before the battle of Whispering Wood, I would send Rickard Karstark instead of Roose Bolton to make a diversion on Tywin Lannister on the Green Fork. And I would order lord Karstark to send at least one of his sons back to Karhold.

And, I would not accept to proclaim myself as king in the North. I would support Renly first, and then Stannis; after he and Melisandre kill Renly. But, I would accept Stannis as a king under one condition: Melisandre not to attempt to convert the Northmen to the faith of R'hllor.

Archived