HBO Confirms Iwan Rheon Casting

Westeros

Just finished watching season 1 of the misfits which just arrived on netflix and i must say that the show itself is amazing. The actors deserve a lot of credit for making the show as good as it is tho. I didnt know Catelyn and Pyp were in it, which was a nice surprise.

Iwan is a great actor and would make a great Ramsey but im not even sure if thats going to be his role for season 3. Whatever character hes playing hes going to be awesome in it.

• 4 weeks later...

Why would Ramsay play mind games with Theon though?

Uh... you're kidding, right? Have you read A Dance With Dragons? (I'm not trying to be insulting here, but we learn a lot about the kinds of things Ramsey has been doing while he and Theon have been off-screen).

Why would Ramsay play mind games with Theon though?

The TV series is different to the books.

Winterfell has been sacked and Ramsay has it.

Theres no need for him to to remain incognito as there is no Roderik Cassel attempting to take it back (Theon beheaded him).

There's a theory that Ramsay will be in the jail with Theon, mindfucking him (pretending to be a prisoner, orchastrating an escape, and then revealing himself as Ramsay). Hence they won't tell us his real role.

EDIT: Can't find the thread anymore, sorry.

Uh... you're kidding, right? Have you read A Dance With Dragons? (I'm not trying to be insulting here, but we learn a lot about the kinds of things Ramsey has been doing while he and Theon have been off-screen).

Exactly. Since we can't get into the characters' minds in the show, they have to show us what happened when Theon was off-screen. And show!Theon hasn't met Ramsay yet, so I think it's a pretty good idea to make Ramsay play with Theon like how he did in CoK. According to Theons memories in DwD, Ramsay fooled him once on an escape attempt.

I think in the show Ramsay will befriend Theon (probably as another prisoner or as a guard) and gain his trust, helping him escape only to fool him and reveal himself as Ramsay Snow. We'll see. D&D said once that Theon was their favorite character, so I can't see them screwing this up.

EDIT: Ours is the Fury was faster than me ^_^

We'll see. D&D said once that Theon was their favorite character, so I can't see them screwing this up.

Neither do I. Theon's arc was the best in season 2.

There's a theory that Ramsay will be in the jail with Theon, mindfucking him (pretending to be a prisoner, orchastrating an escape, and then revealing himself as Ramsay). Hence they won't tell us his real role.

That would be perfect. Maybe he's just going to be referred to as "boy" before he reveals himself, hence the casting announcement. Only 168 more days..

Neither do I. Theon's arc was the best in season 2.

Yes it was, even if it wasn't supposed to be. D&D love him so they put more effort when writing about him. It wouldn't be a problem, but they kind of ignore other characters or screwed them up completely.

• 2 weeks later...

Ramsay is too evil to have fangirls... just look at joffrey. Does he have any fangirls?

And recently Ramsay was voted first most hated book character.

Iwan Rheon has a lot of fangirls, as opposed to Jack Gleeson, which is why there's a chance of some creepy fangirls defending Ramsay as just being "misunderstood". Not very likely, but it is possible. God, I don't even want to know whether there's any Theon/Ramsay fanfiction....

Iwan Rheon has a lot of fangirls, as opposed to Jack Gleeson, which is why there's a chance of some creepy fangirls defending Ramsay as just being "misunderstood". Not very likely, but it is possible. God, I don't even want to know whether there's any Theon/Ramsay fanfiction....

Well, I searched... and there is... :ack:

And sorry I told you, since you didn't want to know :D

Archived