Fantasy Football - English version 3.0

Teng Ai Hui

Okay, I sort of dislike Friday night games. I was thinking on replacing Fonte and Mane with Cleverly and Coleman - and missed it 'cause of Friday (I handn't picked up that invention). So I missed out on 11 points from Coleman... me sad.

Hi folks, haven't been on here for a couple weeks. The regular league code is 701371-174187 and the head to head is 701371-174190, sorry for the delay in getting that to you. I'm currently doing spectacularly mediocre in the leagues but I just took in a super secret surprise superstar! (It's Aguero, I just love alliteration).

• 2 weeks later...

Managed to get over 50 points for the first time this season, having failed to reach even 40 in previous three game weeks.

As every season, my initial 15 players need a major overhaul so I've used two transfers both in last and current game week.

• 2 months later...

@ljkeane

This seems to be one interesting head-to-head encounter, doesn't it? :D

For those of you who don't know, we are currently tied at 67 points, with one more game to play - Crystal Palace vs. Sunderland.

Good news for me is that I still have Cabaye left to play and, unless he does something very peculiar which would get his points total below zero, I should win this one. Still, it would hardly be the first time something like that happened. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't watch the game, but I thought I had it in the bank when Premier League Twitter account stated that Deolofeou set up Lukaku's goal but it turned out that Barry touched it which meant he got the assist and bonus points later on.

Well played, Seasick Drakes ;)

• 2 months later...

Archived