The Last Sentence

rmholt

"That was one hell of a dream," Lord Hodor Stark woke up and climbed out of bed, giving a kiss to Lady Osha Tully and looking outside, where the simpleton known as Ned walked around.

"That was one hell of a dream," Lord Hodor Stark woke up and climbed out of bed, giving a kiss to Lady Osha Tully a kiss and looking outside, where the simpleton known as Ned walked around.

BEST. ENDING. EVER.

I'm guessing it'll go something like "And so Thoros and the other Red Priests spread out across Westeros and gave the kiss of fire to everyone so no-one really died."

"As the singers sang, Tyrion noticed someone overlooking the ceremoby celebrating the defeat of the Others. Tyrion knew that he was the Great Other, the man he had worked for since the beginning. He nodded a hello to him. Lord Eddard Stark nodded in return."

"See," said Osha as she looked down from the hill of frozen ash where the Great Sept of Baelor once stood. "I told you spending winter on Skagos was a good idea. The Other's and the dragons have laid waste to all of Westeros by the look of it. There's nothing left, no people, no King's Landing, not even a road."

Rickon cocked an eyebrow. "Roads," he replied. "Where we're going, we don't need roads."

"See," said Osha as she looked down from the hill of frozen ash where the Great Sept of Baelor once stood. "I told you spending winter on Skagos was a good idea. The Other's and the dragons have laid waste to all of Westeros by the look of it. There's nothing left, no people, no King's Landing, not even a road."

Rickon cocked an eyebrow. "Roads," he replied. "Where we're going, we don't need roads."

Wonderful!

Archived