The Last Sentence

rmholt

Jon Snow looked down from the wall, seeing a small man in the smoking wreckage of Westeros. With hopes of seeing his brother RIckon before him, Jon sprinted down the new stairs to the shadowy figure. Through the smoke and fire a vaguely familiar face appeared, though this man was shorter and older than Rickon could ever be. Howland Reed stepped up to Jon and whispered, "I told you I would be in these novels..."

His pack was hunting a deer, he could sense it. Snowflakes were falling at his smoky grey fur. As they touched his tongue, a strange warmth was felt, a warmth that could only mean one thing: Spring.

It would be supercool if a Direwolf said the final sentence.

I'll be honest gang.....rather than a nice cathartic final little sentence putting a bow on the series....we get...

a dance number.

With all the characters from Bran the Builder onwards. Then it turns into a massive fist fight ala Blazing Saddles.

"As she raised the blade above him, Ser Ilyn remembered its name: Ice."

NOTE: I consider all threads such as this a joke. Nobody should consider them serious.

Well, that's you. you dont speak for everyone and I'll thank you not to discourage others from posting serious guesses

Archived