What is your favorite scene from the show so far?

Mark Antony

Theon losing it at Rodrik's execution was a great scene. Joffrey talking about killing stannis andVarys and tyrion's reaction and convo after. Funny as hell and nice fore-shadowing.

And of course Mountain #1 killing his horny horse in season 1. Ha

During Blackwater Stannis lands on the beach, Normandy style, with this look in his eyes combined with the low music that starts once he gets off the boat. Total badass, :cool4:

Some memorable from season 1:

-Arya throwing food at Sansa during the feast at Winterfell and Cat nodding to a ROFL Robb to stop the food fight

-The man candy hair cut scene involving Theon, Robb, and Jon

-Alliser Thorne’s cannibalism speech to Jon and Sam

-Ned’s beheading, of course. I really liked that it was silent and we didn’t see it actually happen like in Arya’s POV.

-Sansa's "OR maybe he'll give me yours" referring to Robb giving her Joff's head. SHE WOLF!

Ones that I remember from season 2:

-The “don’t call me milady” “as my lady commands” *push* “well that was unladylike” *shoves to the ground and stomps away* exchange between Arya and Gendry

-Jamie’s conflicting vows speech

-“Dracarys”

And finally

Every single thing in Blackwater. Seriously. Every fuckin’ thing. Seriously Blackwater has to be one of the best episodes of any show I’ve see. Here are some scenes I remember best:

-Tyrion saying he trusts Pod,

-Joff telling the Hound to tell Tyrion who tells Lancel to tell the Hound to tell Joff….which ends with Joff saying “If I tell the Hound to cut you in half, he’ll do it without a second thought” and Tyrion responds “That would make me the Quarter-man. That just doesn’t have the same ring to it”,

-the sizzling bromance of Davos and Stannis,

-EXPLOSION,

-drunken Cersei demanding Sansa to drink, her “in for a bit of a rape” and “I’d have better luck seducing Stannis’s horse” speech,

-Sansa’s maturity as she calms the women by singing a hymn when Cersei bails

-Everything the Hound says and does. Interactions with Bronn. His offer to Sansa to take her north. “No, little bird. I won’t hurt you” His utter terror because of the flames. “Fuck water. Bring me wine” “I’ll rape his fucking corpse” “Fuck the Kingsguard. Fuck the city. Fuck the king” Finally we get to see a little of the real Hound,

-The fighting. I think the Hound chops a couple of people in half, and Tyrion chops a man’s leg off,

-The “Wolf, Lion, and Stag” tale Cersei tells Tommen on the Iron Throne when she thinks the battle is lost and is about to give him the poison.

Arya and Tywin "Anyone Can Be Killed"

Arya and Syrio "The first sword of Braavos does not run"

Tywin and Tyrion "He does have a certain belligerence... you'd like him."

Theon and Balon "You sent me away. Your boy. Your last boy." Poss my fave

Bran and Old Nan "Oh, sweet summer child. What do you know about fear?"

Khal Drogo's last stand "You'll have to kill me first.... 'I already have' "

Robb and Greatjon "Doubtless, the Greatjon only meant to cut my meat for me."

Ned's beheading. Chills.

Robert and Cersei "Was there ever a chance for us? ... No."

ALL of Blackwater

Ned and Arya "We've come to a dangerous place."

A few more I forget...

Theon burning his letter to Robb.

Theon beheading Ser Rodrik, mainly Isaacs acting as Bran in that scene was phenomenal for a child actor. He almost got me crying and then Rodrik saying "don't worry,I'm going to see your father."

Ned's beheading.

Arya's scenes with Tywin, Syrio and Jaqen.

Drogo going ballistic after finding out about the poisoner.

Robert and Cerseis chat.

Stannis correcting his letter about Cersei and Jaime

Stannis and Davos' talk about Storms End

Jon and Aemon

Jon and Qhorins fight

Robb being named king in the North.

Robb and Jaime

Cat and Jaime

Varys and Littlefingers bantering in season one.

Cersei and Sansa during the Blackwater.

The entire Blackwater episode.

Joffrey threatening Sansa with the cross bow and Tyrion coming to her rescue.

Joffrey showing Sansa Ned's head.

That's about it.

Omg...i forgot that one. I remember first watching the show and going "HOLY CRAP!" at that one.

It's a little bit better in the book but still translates very well to screen. I get choked up whenever I watch it on youtube. Especially when Maester Aemon tells Jon how they killed the children, even the little children. Peter Vaughn did an amazing job.

I love the Bronn-Ser Vardis duel--gives me chills every time. I love the change they made by putting the Moon Door in the middle of the floor, instead of in the wall. I love Bronn's roguish reply to Lysa telling him he does not "with honor."

And I love the sort of political/historical implications of the fight... perhaps big, clunky knights are on their way out in Westeros, as they eventually became exctinct in Europe; Vardis seems like a dinosaur in more ways than one, even in that setting. And it seems to show that cunning/speed/deception are really what warfare is about, which is a common theme in ASOIAF.

I thought it was beautifully choreographed and acted.

But that's just the runner up. There's a scene that actually makes me cry every time I see it, though I can't quite explain why... when Jon's brothers come chase after him in the night to bring him back to the Wall after he tries to desert, and they surround him and they recite his vows. Maybe I'm easily manipulated, but when you hear the music swell as Pyp, Grenn and Sam remind Jon of his duties, it makes me tear up just writing about it!!!!!!

Season one:

1 - The Northerns claim "The King in the North!!"

2 - Arya's torpor when Ned´s head is chopped

3 - Dany's rebirth

4 - The Nightswatch Oath

Season two:

1 - Bienne's fighting and desperation when Renly dies

2 - The Wildfire explosion

3 - Cersei caressing Tommen, the poison, tywin's "We have won"

4 - Tyrion's demise, Pycelle's mockery

Bonus: each and every scene were Joffrey is put in his place

Archived