Will Tywin ever find out who his cupbearer was

Mladen

It's pretty easy for them to set this up. During a council meeting the topic of the missing stark hostage is brought up. Close up on Tywin's face and we see him putting the pieces together in his head. "wait, I saw a noble northern girl of roughly the same age in Harrenhal...". It's not difficult to do but you'd have to wonder what it will add to the rest of the story.

I don't think he ever will, and I don't think it will ever be relevant.

If they take out the QOT, Margaery, Sansa and Maiden with the Bear story I'll be gutted. It's one of the most memorable of the book.

They should have Sansa,QOT, and Margaery meeting. I do not see the part with Butterbumps singing though, it does not add much service to the scene.

They should have Sansa,QOT, and Margaery meeting. I do not see the part with Butterbumps singing though, it does not add much service to the scene.

Well it does because it shows the QOT knows that people are in the walls listening and that she knows to have a private conversation.

Butterbumps can be renamed - generic singing loudly character.

• 3 weeks later...

They should definitely include that scene, just to bring closure to that little subplot. Would only take a few minutes. Would go something like this: Cersei/Tyrion informs Tywin Arya has escaped. He figues she would be heading north, and realizes she was his cupbearer at Harrenhall. Tywin sends a raven to Harrenhall, but Arya has escaped.

So easy to do, and it would resolve that plot point. Can't see any reason not to do it.

Archived