If they lived in modern times...

Headless Jeyne

My favorite so far are Sandor as a dog catcher with bird watching as his main hobby and Gregor as a butcher. Some ones people haven't said yet, or new ideas

Varys - Would volunteer and help young inner city children who are orphans or have junkies for parents. He shows them hobbies, helps them with their school work, and shows them an alternative life to being criminals where they were probably headed. He calls the children his "little birds"

Little Finger - I'm going a different route with LF. He lives in Seattle Washington, and his a hardcore petaphyle. He manages to stay 2-3 steps ahead of the police, so there is never any evidence to arrest him, but is constantly sleeping with young girls between the ages of 9-14, red heads of course are his favorite. He is independently wealthy after a short stint as CEO of a fortune 500 company, the company was sold, gutted, and thousands lost their jobs.

Davos - A recently naturalized Mexican American. Currently has 7 children, all born in the USA. Was previously invloved in an operatoin where he led hundred of Mexican families across the border to America, always 1 step ahead of the border partol. Was eventually caught, and sentenced to jail for 10 years, but on release was eligible for naturalization, thanks in large part to the DA, Stannis.

Roose Bolton - A marriage counsellor known for his soft voice and impartial / emotionless opinions. His advice is generally summed up as "A quiet evening, a peaceful marriage".

Janos Slynt - Typical dirty cop. fake confessions, theft of drug money, evidence tampering, are all common practice for him and his crony officer following he has. They are known as the "Gold Shields". Was finally taken down for murdering a prostitute and her child one evening when attempting to extort her.

Alliser Thorne - Typica highschool math / science teacher. No wife, no kids, low income job, crappy car, and a small house. Alliser once had dreams of success, but now realizes he is going to die as a 40 thousand dollar a year bachelor. He, unfairly, takes his resentment out on his students.

Dolorous Edd- Premier stand up comedian. Currently in talks with Fox for his own sitcom.

Sansa is obsessed with 80's John Hughe's movies, and Ned as a weatherman is too perfect.

And somehow the charities she works for would be involved in scandals about fund embezzling and espionage :drunk:

Love your take on it Khaleesi!

What! Espionage and embezzling, never! But even Princess Diana had scandals, come on.

Wyman Manderly would be a judge on Iron Chef! And maybe become a sumo wrestler while he's over there, he could wear that shirt "Im big in Japan"

Ramsay Snow, Hot Pie and "Weasel" would be the contestants.

Wyman Manderly would be a judge on Iron Chef! And maybe become a sumo wrestler while he's over there, he could wear that shirt "Im big in Japan"

Ramsay Snow, Hot Pie and "Weasel" would be the contestants.

I rather think that Wyman Manderly, Yezzan the Yellow Whale, Illyrio Mopatis, Fat Walda, Robert Baratheon and Mace Tyrell would be contestants on "Westeros' Biggest Loser", with Arya and Sandor Clegane as fitness coaches.

That though would probably not be as much fun as

"Westeros' Next Top Model" hosted by Melisandre (former model turned businesswoman, rumoured to be keeping her looks through much plastic surgery) with guest judges Daario Naharis (noted fashion photographer), Loras Tyrell (flamboyantly gay model coach) and Shae (another former... ahem... model). This season's contestants include: Roslyn Frey, Irri, Jiqhi, Lollys Stokeworth (plus size model), Jeyne Poole, Alayaya, Dancy and Marei.

or

"Jerre Sprengar" where recent shows include "I told my husband the kids were his but they are really my brother's" (featuring Robert, Cersei and Jaime), "My pervy teacher tried to sleep with me" (featuring Sansa and Littlefinger and Dany and Jorah) and "My father slept with two of my girlfriends and now I want to kill him" (featuring Tyrion and Tywin)

:drunk:

Dany would be the girl student facing typical girl student problems, who passes tests without studying for them, is nice to everyone, is hated by totally one-dimensional slime balls and loved by everyone else, can make people follow her because she has an awesome set of pets, is desired by the most BA, attractive guy in college who's also a senior to her, has a dumb, douchey, arrogant older brother who has no friends and who everyone hates and who is totally opposite to her in terms of sheer perfection and ends up getting beaten up by her BA senior boyfriend's gang while she stands and watches (and gets no flak for it),then faces her final test in the form of her finals (exams) and aces them with fiyah and bluhd.

Sansa- Romance writer

Actually, if there were a romance novelist in the Tully family, I imagine it would be Lysa Arryn. She's just the sort of sexually repressed, frustrated sort I can imagine coming up with crap like Twilight, 50 Shades of Grey, et. al.

I rather think that Wyman Manderly, Yezzan the Yellow Whale, Illyrio Mopatis, Fat Walda, Robert Baratheon and Mace Tyrell would be contestants on "Westeros' Biggest Loser", with Arya and Sandor Clegane as fitness coaches.

That though would probably not be as much fun as

"Westeros' Next Top Model" hosted by Melisandre (former model turned businesswoman, rumoured to be keeping her looks through much plastic surgery) with guest judges Daario Naharis (noted fashion photographer), Loras Tyrell (flamboyantly gay model coach) and Shae (another former... ahem... model). This season's contestants include: Roslyn Frey, Irri, Jiqhi, Lollys Stokeworth (plus size model), Jeyne Poole, Alayaya, Dancy and Marei.

or

"Jerre Sprengar" where recent shows include "I told my husband the kids were his but they are really my brother's" (featuring Robert, Cersei and Jaime), "My pervy teacher tried to sleep with me" (featuring Sansa and Littlefinger and Dany and Jorah) and "My father slept with two of my girlfriends and now I want to kill him" (featuring Tyrion and Tywin)

:drunk:

Too funny! Arya and Sandor would be the MEANEST coaches!

Loras and Renly would be a gay power couple.

Cersei could be a guest judge on Top Model as her ego is bigger than Tyra's.

Jerre Sprengar obligatory Paternity Test episode: featuring Jon Snow, Gendry, and Aegon as the babies.

Actually, if there were a romance novelist in the Tully family, I imagine it would be Lysa Arryn. She's just the sort of sexually repressed, frustrated sort I can imagine coming up with crap like Twilight, 50 Shades of Grey, et. al.

Except with her, they might be slightly entertaining.

Littlefinger - Jew from New York, becomes a powerful banker in the south, changes his last name to hide his Judaism from intolerant southerners. After spending college fashioning himself into a vampire he dropped that dream and is currently obsessed with the Patrick Bateman character from the movie American Psycho.

Arya-Guitarist of the band "Guns N' Roses"

Jon- gives her the iconic guitar "Needle".

They make a version of "The Rains of Castamere" which became one of the biggest hits of the band.

(Tywin- sued them for plagiarism.)

To see the version by Guns N' Roses of

Rhaegar- First director of the band (killed by Overdose-...)

Sansa- In the choir (for now ...).On the next album (is announced its sale in 2013 or 2014) "Winds of Winter" She will do duet with the New leader singer of the Band. They already released their Single called: "Of Ice and Fire".

Sandor Clegane- New leader singer :drool: (He have a rasped voice, “like steel against stone”, sometimes “almost soft”,a "deep voice".)

Is the author of the song "Burn"-of his previous band (Back then people called him "The Beast" by his lapidaries verses.)-Remember that one of?: "This trembling, adored, tousled bird mad girl / Every night I burn / but every night I scream your name…" he wrote it...or at least..He swears it by his honor as a gentleman ...

"Winds of Winter"- was announced in a very controversial way; because it seems that it will become one of the biggest hits of Rock of all time ... and Also it is rumored that …an amateur songwriter named:.....

... George RR Martin- is suing them for plagiarism... too... (They're a band of wolfs..!)

Although The Great Ned Stark- (legal Advisor and Publicist of Guns N' Roses) says that: They are honorables..!, and we must buy the album when it's released because...

....In his own words...: "Winds of Winter is coming Hot"...!

Arya-Guitarist of the band "Guns N' Roses"

Jon- gives her the iconic guitar "Needle".

They make a version of "The Rains of Castamere" which became one of the biggest hits of the band.

(Tywin- sued them for plagiarism.)

To see the version by Guns N' Roses of

Rhaegar- First director of the band (killed by Overdose-...)

Sansa- In the choir (for now ...).On the next album (is announced its sale in 2013 or 2014) "Winds of Winter" She will do duet with the New leader singer of the Band. They already released their Single called: "Of Ice and Fire".

Sandor Clegane- New leader singer :drool: (He have a rasped voice, “like steel against stone”, sometimes “almost soft”,a "deep voice".)

Is the author of the song "Burn"-of his previous band (Back then people called him "The Beast" by his lapidaries verses.)-Remember that one of?: "This trembling, adored, tousled bird mad girl / Every night I burn / but every night I scream your name…" he wrote it...or at least..He swears it by his honor as a gentleman ...

"Winds of Winter"- was announced in a very controversial way; because it seems that it will become one of the biggest hits of Rock of all time ... and Also it is rumored that …an amateur songwriter named:.....

... George RR Martin- is suing them for plagiarism... too... (They're a band of wolfs..!)

Although The Great Ned Stark- (legal Advisor and Publicist of Guns N' Roses) says that: They are honorables..!, and we must buy the album when it's released because...

....In his own words...: "Winds of Winter is coming Hot"...!

• 3 weeks later...

Not exactly sticking to the topic at hand or real life, but here it goes...

• Tywin Lannister : Vito Corleone ("I'll make him an offer he won't refuse.")
  • Arya Stark: Toph Bei Fong (from the Last Airbender)
  • And now that I'm on an Airbender roll...
  • Cersei: Azula (the ambitious, devious, a little crazy)

• 1 year later...

Stannis-Supreme court Judge

Selyse - crazy fundamentalist

Shireen-President of the school's Harry Potter fan Club, president niece

Dany- member of the school's Harry potter fan club

Tyrion-son of a poltician

Sandor-Babysitter

Renly- party animal brother of the Pres

Robert Baratheon -President Of US

King Robert: Drunk and fat redneck who always gets into fights at bars

Ned: Family man

Cersei: Sarah Palin

Tywin: Powerful president of a country

Tyrion: Crazy college student

Sansa: Hipster teenager obsessed with her phone and her boyfriends

Littlefinger: Wall Street banker. Call him the Mockingbird Of Wall Street

Gregor: Ex-soldier whose acts of intense fortitude and bravery brought him into the public light and exposed his numerous war crimes. Now works as a top enforcer, in exchange for narcotics to feed his massive heroin addiction, for mob boss and immoral CEO Tywin Lannister and is an undefeated underground cage-fighting champion on the side. Currently recovering from being poisoned and then shot and stabbed repeatedly when a relative of one his many victims came looking for revenge.

Sandor: Also ex-military, although he was court-martialed for going AWOL. Sustained severe facial scarring from an explosion, which Gregor may have been involved with, and can't afford surgery to have it fixed. Has taken up bird keeping as a means of mitigating his intense PTSD, which keeps him from holding down a job.

Barristan: Olympic biathlete turned long serving police captain, forced into retirement after an election brought a corrupt mayor who didn't approve of his sense of morality into power. Considered vigilantism, but decided to move overseas to be a SWAT trainer.

Archived