LoneStarCon 2013

Yee-Haw! LoneStarCon dealer room application is in! I don't actually have to work the table, but I'm traveling with my pal from work (she was at ChiCon, so some of you met her at the BWB party). Flights and room to be booked today. I can't wait to see all of you in person!

Ok. Remember I'm stupid regarding these things. Is it time to book a room? If so, how do I do this and where should I stay? I'm getting my own room because I'm insufferable. So is there a link? Does everybody stay in the same place? Please advise, y'all. Thanks!!!!!

Of the two hotels, the Marriott River Center is by far the better. We stayed there for the '97 Worldcon and, to date and absolutely loved it. The pool/hot-tub facilities, at least back then, were nothing short of spectacular, and featured child-free hours for some peace and quiet during the day :) Try to get a room high-up overlooking the Riverwalk, if possible.

I've been to a BwB party only once (in Reno) and, even though I hadn't yet become a fan of the books/show, had a great time. I'm eagerly looking forward to meeting everyone this year and spending some quality time in the suite :)

Baitac,

If you want a room in the con hotels, yes it's time. I normally room with three others because (1) very little time is actually spent in the room and (2) it greatly lowers the cost.

Thanks! Are you going? If so, where are you staying?

Archived