Others appear briefly like Benjen or Mance Ryder.And there are some characters that are only mentioned, either they are dead or have vanished. Do you find then interesting, do you wish you could read their pov's and why?
Personally I wish I could learn more about the following:
- Joanna Lannister. The woman who made Tywin smile
- Lyanna Stark: So beautifull she started a war but also brave.
- Sir Arthur Dayne: Because he was Rhaegar's friend and who could have slain Loras Tyrell and the white knights with his left hand while he was taking a piss with his right.
- Rhaella Targaryen: Because she was Aerys' sister and wife and mother to Rheagar, Dany and Viserys
- Rossart: I would love to read about Robert's rebellion from his pov.
- Gerion Lannister: what would it feel like growing up with Tywin as your older brother
- Brandon Stark:How he felt about Cat, must be interesting to read about Ned's hot tempred older brother.
- Sir Willem Darry: His devotion to the Targaryens even after their fall is really touching
- Steffon Baratheon: First cousin to Aerys, half Targaryen, father to Robert, Stannis and Renly, do I need to say more?
- Howland Reed:He is not dead, neither has vanished but so far five bookss have been published and he hasn't appeared yet. Definately the most intriguing character in my opinion, also the only surviving member of the Tower of Joy.