Based on personality and/or appearance, what House are you?

Captain QWO

In personality I'm most like the Targaryens. I have a temper and a mean streak. I have a Napolean complex like LF except I'm not a filthy lying backstabber.

As I said, I'm not very tall or strong but in looks I'd be a Lannet or Lannisport Lannister. I have brown eyes and sandy blonde hair, and I'm a bit of a looker, not to be a narcissist.

What house do you think you'd belong to?

I have long straight dark blonde hair with natural chestnut highlights, amber eyes and light to pale skin color... I don't know what house...Maybe Dayne. What do you think?

Personality: I am impulsive, smart, risk taking, I can't plan anything, extravagant, excitable, I make my mind very quickly, quick-tempered, stubborn, egoist, fickle. Again I don't know which house.What do you think?

Black hair and blue eyes. So, that would make me a Baratheon.

But my personality would be a mix between Lannister and Tyrell. I'd say I'm pretty smart, an ambitious risk taker, but I always think things through before I act. Also, I don't really care for anyone else besides the people in my family,

In personality I'm most like the Targaryens. I have a temper and a mean streak. I have a Napolean complex like LF except I'm not a filthy lying backstabber.

As I said, I'm not very tall or strong but in looks I'd be a Lannet or Lannisport Lannister. I have brown eyes and sandy blonde hair, and I'm a bit of a looker, not to be a narcissist.

What house do you think you'd belong to?

http://imgur.com/gallery/BL4IA

How you doin'?

Dirty blond/brown hair, sort of ambitious but kinda goofy too, oh god....Am I a Tyrell?

you ARE Mace Tyrell. I hope you're happy.

Blonde hair blue eyes, there was a thread like this a little while back where me and some others sharing my traits couldn't find a house to represents us. Luckily, an ADWD reread let me catch that the Yronwoods are described as a "house of blue-eyed blondes." So, by appearance, I'm a Yronwood. Personality...not sure TBH.

Edit: ^Thank you Winter's Knight for that Martell description, fits me rather nicely. Minus the family loyalty, was never too close to them, however I think I can safely replace that with loyalty to my friends and I'd be alright.

Dark wavy brown hair, brown eyes, fair complexion, tall, willowy... I always thought I look a bit like Lyanna, so Stark. (But, judging from appearance alone, maybe Tyrell too?)

By temperament also Stark - when people get to know me a bit better they almost always ask me something along the lines of-why are you so cold? And I've been called Ice Queen several times in relationships... but that's just the impression they get, and like the Starks, on the inside it's not really how it seems on the calm (and sometimes uptight) surface it's just that I don't need to wear my heart on my sleeve and if I don't it doesn't mean I don't feel anything.

Ned's personality is closest to mine, with a bit of Bran and his third-eye intuition ;)

http://imgur.com/gallery/BL4IA

How you doin'?

you ARE Mace Tyrell. I hope you're happy.

hah In my defense I'm only 23 and am not horizontally advanced unlike Mr. Mace. I am kinda like a Tyrell though, jack of all trades but master of none. Though there's definitely some stark in me too.

hah In my defense I'm only 23 and am not horizontally advanced unlike Mr. Mace. I am kinda like a Tyrell though, jack of all trades but master of none. Though there's definitely some stark in me too.

*sigh* I'd like some Stark in me.... Some Ned Stark

(I mean of course his honourable nature. no double entendre's here. no sir)

You just model yourself on Oleanna and you'll be alright. She is boss.

As much as I don't want to, I might have to throw my lot in with House Tully. I'd probably do something rash like Catelyn and seize anyone who tried to harm my children (if I had any) without considering the consequences. And I might even release a valuable prisoner if it meant saving my children's lives even if they were of lesser political value. And I would follow the Tully words "family, duty, honor" in that exact order.

(My first read of ASOIAF I loved Catelyn--hell, I wanted to be her. I hated her after my second read, and now that I'm on my third, I admire her, albeit begrudgingly.)

ETA: And I have auburn hair even if it isn't natural.

Archived