Based on personality and/or appearance, what House are you?

Captain QWO

I guess I'd be a either a Reed or Seaworth. Maybe. Provided I'm the one Seaworth son that doesn't get roasted by wildfire, or Jojen since HBO blew him to bits. I just want to live. Now that I think of it, I could be Howland and privy to one of the biggest mysteries in the series. :cool4:

Given that I'm a dark haired northerner who enjoys a good laugh, but can sometimes get a little mopey, I'd say Stark.

Though given the fact some of my family can have tempers and the bulkiness of my elder brother, I could also fit Baratheon.

On a side note do people from house Arryn actually have any specific family traits?

Not that I've heard of. Arryn would be a decent fit for me then since I don't seem to fit the others.

• 3 weeks later...

Def a Targ i took several quizzes and got either Targ or Greyjoy every time. I also got NW once lol pass

B-.....but you're Tony of house Stark! :shocked:

:lol:

(I'm going on personality)

Me? Sticking with Nymeria Sand

Though I've been told I could go for Mya Stone :wub: (one of my favorite characters)

For house, I think I would be either Stark or Targaryen. Every quiz I've taken, I get one or the other.....

Although I took one of those quizzes and it came up with targaryen

The quizzes aren't all that accurate. I've gotten Stark, Targaryen, Tully, Arryn, Lannister, and Dothraki. I think that last one came about from choosing a horse on the animals question, which is silly because all of the nobles of Westeros have horses too.

Archived