Fictional Places And Characters That You Wish Were Real .

Bronson

No. God no. All the things/places I read about are terrible. I used to have this argument with someone in school, about how cool it would be to join the x-men, which baffles me, cause TERRIBLE TERRIBLE things happen to those people. I mean, happy wonderfull fairyland where nothing bad ever happens wouldn't be interesting to read about, but good God. I do not want to go to Hogwarts.

No. God no. All the things/places I read about are terrible. I used to have this argument with someone in school, about how cool it would be to join the x-men, which baffles me, cause TERRIBLE TERRIBLE things happen to those people. I mean, happy wonderfull fairyland where nothing bad ever happens wouldn't be interesting to read about, but good God. I do not want to go to Hogwarts.

There are worse place then Hogwarts. :hat:

Hogwarts is awesome if you're not Harry Potter.

There are loads of places I wish were real. Lots of science fiction places--oh how I'd love to hop around the universe! And I wouldn't have to give up things like showers and flushing water, which I feel like would be a huge hit on traditional fantasy places.

I will admit that every time I read about Rivendell I wish I could just go there forever.

I'd be quite happy to visit Hogwarts post Voldemort. Just getting a fake glimpse of it at Wizarding World is tempting enough.

Actually one of the fictional places I wished was real as a child turned out to be real. There was a series of fantasy books by L.M. Boston all based around a house in England called Green Knowe. The children from all different eras in the house's history could interact with one another. Turned out the author based it on her own house and you can visit it now. It lived up to my childhood expectations.

Archived