- The situation with Stannis and his allies vs the Boltons/Freys near Winterfell. What will happen in the Battle of Ice and after that, the fate of Winterfell.
- The agenda and activities of the Iron Bank. It has a vested interest in the war and has decided upon a course of action; very interesting institution.
- The conflict between Aegon and the Golden Company on one side and the Iron Throne on the other. That plus the accompanying entry into the war of the Dornish.
- The rise of the the sparrows and the escalating problems between the High Septon and the Tyrells/Lannisters. Including, but not limited to, the trials. The manner in which the
Faith Militant's militias will be utilized.
- General conflict and discord at King's Landing sowed by Varys and the Sand Snakes.
- The machinations of LF, Sansa's reactions and initiatives, the internal Vale politics, and the Vale's probable intervention into the general conflict for some purpose.
- Euron's efforts to carry out his plan
- Jaqen and whatever is going on at the Citadel
- The effects of Victarion, Tyrion, Mormont, Moqorro, and Marwyn converging on Mereen.
Also of interest:
-Whether the Night's Watch survives the present difficulty that the assassins placed it in. How Melisandre will act in this situation and by what means Jon will be healed.
-How the FM want to use Arya
-Daenerys's handling of the Dothraki situation
Edited by The Sunset King, 07 September 2012 - 05:39 PM.