Haven - (Syfy - Imagine Spoilers)

Horus Ex Machina

S03E11...

...I knew the doctor was the BGK. She was the only person who wasn't a part of the main cast. Waaay too predictable. Sucks bc I liked her too. She probably got past the psych test bc she was already dead before "she" ever met Audrey. So now it looks like the BGK has her. But I don't think the BGK wants Audrey necessarily in the barn. The BGK is after more than that seeing as how he was after her son. I was wondering if her lack of aging had to do with her being out of commission for 27 year,... except Howard does the same thing. Perhaps wherever Howard and Audrey are from is where the CK is right now.

The episode that convinced Audrey that Evi wasn't the BGK happened when the BGK was using Tommy's body, so unless the BGK can switch back and forth between bodies, that doesn't explain it. We've seen Evi and the BGK aka Tommy in the same scene, right? That wouldn't be possible if Evi's skin was in storage.

The only solution is that Audrey was wrong, the skin-walker had not yet picked one of the team when they made the interviews, only picking Evi after she'd been cleared by Audrey.

• 4 weeks later...

Wait a sec, is everyone else convinced that the Colorado Kid is Nathan's?

I think we were meant to join those dots. Or at least Nathan is suppose to come to that conclusion. With the sexy times on the beach and what not. It could be helpful to a story line where Audrey has run out of time to find the CK but Nathan continues to look for his son.

There is also the timing. Sarah could have had sexy times with another or others. But she seems to have a set time in Haven before she disappears every cycle. So the window for other fathers is smaller.

It's not out as an option obviously.

Just putting this out there. But hasn't the brothers worked hard to hide the archives and her history from Audrey.

And also when they talk of their "troubles" They sound more than people of Haven dealing with an affliction.

To hear them talk they sound pretty badass. Even though I can't recall them actually demonstrating what they are capable of. The fact that they are more aware of certain things than Audrey. Like seeing that place appear on the island/hill.. (it's been a little while since I watched to ep) It makes the brothers more dark and ominous in my eyes.

Just putting this out there. But hasn't the brothers worked hard to hide the archives and her history from Audrey.

And also when they talk of their "troubles" They sound more than people of Haven dealing with an affliction.

To hear them talk they sound pretty badass. Even though I can't recall them actually demonstrating what they are capable of. The fact that they are more aware of certain things than Audrey. Like seeing that place appear on the island/hill.. (it's been a little while since I watched to ep) It makes the brothers more dark and ominous in my eyes.

Well brothers have always been dark ominous and suspicious in my eyes. They are hiding something big,they are way too involved in everything but they don't share what they know.Why? Someone even mentioned one of them might be father of CK but then one of them would be more inclined to say the truth to Audrey,but I didn't notice they were. Their trouble might be what is causing other troubles. who knows maybe they are so silent because they caused all of that,or their ancestors did.

Does anyone remember what was their greatest fear (remember the episode with the girl who appeared as your greatest fear whenever you saw her ). As I recall they saw a woman. Was that Sarah?

oooh good memory. I am pretty sure I have that ep on dvd. Unless someone gets to it first. I'll watch it tomorrow.

might have to do a full 1,2 & 3 season marathon rewatch. Knowing what we do now. Could find other clues That I disregarded because I didn't know where the story was going.

Any way I'll be back after I watch that ep. Thanks for pointing it out.

Also I'm sorry but I ship Audrey and Duke. Mainly because I am not overly fond of Nathan. But more so because I think they just have better chemistry.

oooh good memory. I am pretty sure I have that ep on dvd. Unless someone gets to it first. I'll watch it tomorrow.

might have to do a full 1,2 & 3 season marathon rewatch. Knowing what we do now. Could find other clues That I disregarded because I didn't know where the story was going.

Any way I'll be back after I watch that ep. Thanks for pointing it out.

Looking forwart to what you find. I'm waiting for season 3 to end and then I'll do a rewatch.

Also I'm sorry but I ship Audrey and Duke. Mainly because I am not overly fond of Nathan. But more so because I think they just have better chemistry.

No need to say you're sorry,nobody's perfect ;P just kidding. I don't know I prefer the trust Nathan and Audrey have. It never fails,I just love it.

7+ mins in to season 2 ep 2 Fear and Loathing.

Dave (John Dunsworth) Looks over the cases they are hiding behind and he sees Sarah. (Audrey with a bad red hair wig) And exclaims that "it can't be her."

Still watching

ETA: The real Audrey Parker was affected by the 'fear trouble'. She sees a scary clown.

She was never a part of Haven (as far as I remember) And just came to find who is using her identity.

7+ mins in to season 2 ep 2 Fear and Loathing.

Dave (John Dunsworth) Looks over the cases they are hiding behind and he sees Sarah. (Audrey with a bad red hair wig) And exclaims that "it can't be her."

Still watching

ETA: The real Audrey Parker was affected by the 'fear trouble'. She sees a scary clown.

She was never a part of Haven (as far as I remember) And just came to find who is using her identity.

Now I can't believe his greatest fear is Sarah. :eek: Why!??@#@%%$&*??! What did he do to her to be so afraid of her?

Now I can't believe his greatest fear is Sarah. :eek: Why!??@#@%%$&*??! What did he do to her to be so afraid of her?

Ok I might have been wrong. Which one was Lucy and which one Sarah?

Yesterday I didn't get to finish the episode. So I watched the rest today.

This episode was a pretty good one as far as over arcing story. Including the Puzzle Board (Which I completely forgot about...It seemed inconsequential at the time.) So at the end of the ep Vince is looking at the news paper photo. The one Audrey thought was of her mother. And he asked Dave. "Back at the bus station. That person you though you saw. Your worst fear. Was it Lucy?"

And Dave says "No. I wish it was."

Vince says "I'm Sorry"

Dave looks serious and says "No You're not"

OK I've got the flu and I am thinking with flu brain. So Lucy is the long hair brunette in the photo that Audrey Thought Was her mother. Lucy is the incarnation just before Audrey.

Sarah is the red headed nurse that had sex on the beach with Nathan and got pregnant with CK..

Is that right?

So why would he be most afraid of Sarah and not Lucy?

The News Paper clipping of Lucy holding a child's hand.. (Which was Duke at the time?) The Heading has the words Colorado Kid across the top.

CK is definitely an anomaly in the last ..3.. Incarnations. So now my Question isn't just who is he but how does his presence change the game.

Ok so I just watched ep 12 & 13

For the sake of not spoiling it for others.

What the suffering frak was that? You're right I have way more Questions.

So Vince was in love with Sarah and tried to stop her from going in realised it couldn't be done. And then started the guard to make sure she goes in... I get that on one level. But huh? What happened that made him so pigheaded about it that he made the guard to practically force her in. And Dave.. Sarah was his worst fear. But he wants to keep Audrey out. So much so that he smacks his brother in the head. So were Vince and Dave like Nathan and Duke. Both in love with her. Both willing to do what ever it took.

Who attacked The CK in Lucy's time?

And to skip forward a bit. So Haven is getting hammered. Audrey goes in. James is already in there. Arla gets sucked in. Duke jumps in. The barn disappears. But the town is still being hammered. It doesn't stop. So it's gone all completely wrong. There won't be a Haven to come back to.

Is that because the driver of the barn is killed? Is it because Audrey didn't want to leave but decided she didn't have a choice.

So Audrey is human. But the barn driver guy didn't deny that she is being punished.

Also if Audrey needs to come out after 27 years to recharge her love batteries. And She loves Nathan and he loves her and wants to go in to the barn with her and their son. Seems like a way to keep the love batteries charged and Haven trouble free for much longer.

I'm probably over thinking it.

Any way.. There is going to be a season 4 right?

Ok so I just watched ep 12 & 13

For the sake of not spoiling it for others.

Any way.. There is going to be a season 4 right?

God I hope so. For the sake of my mental health :)

I didn't want to comment on anything before someone else sees it. I didn't want to spoil anything....But now the cat's out of the bag and all I have to say is...

What the suffering frak was that?

My thoughts exactly !!!

[You're right I have way more Questions.

Toldya :)

So Vince was in love with Sarah and tried to stop her from going in realised it couldn't be done. And then started the guard to make sure she goes in... I get that on one level. But huh? What happened that made him so pigheaded about it that he made the guard to practically force her in.

Vince being THE man of the guard was wtf moment for me.Especially since he was the one who seemed to have a soft spot for Audrey.He always seemed more inclined to help her,he even was all teary eyed when he saw the barn for the first time...

And Dave.. Sarah was his worst fear. But he wants to keep Audrey out. So much so that he smacks his brother in the head. So were Vince and Dave like Nathan and Duke. Both in love with her. Both willing to do what ever it took.

This was my idea at first,before this episode.I was convinced brothers had a thing for Audrey and before Nathan's time travel episode I thought one of them might be a father of CK. Now I am just confused.It looks like Nathe and Duke 2.0

Who attacked The CK in Lucy's time?

Yes,this!!! He had to go to the barn because he was dying,I assumed of gunshot wound,but when he was in motel with blondie,he looked as if he had fever or was poisoned. Did someone tried to poison him? Why,did they had the same theory about stopping the troubles or they had some other agenda?

And to skip forward a bit. So Haven is getting hammered. Audrey goes in. James is already in there. Arla gets sucked in. Duke jumps in. The barn disappears. But the town is still being hammered. It doesn't stop. So it's gone all completely wrong. There won't be a Haven to come back to.

Is that because the driver of the barn is killed? Is it because Audrey didn't want to leave but decided she didn't have a choice.

Actually I think It's the combination of both things,or there are way too many ppl in that barn.

So Audrey is human.

One thing we know.

But the barn driver guy didn't deny that she is being punished.

This supports my theory she's a victim of a curse/revenge or something and that's why it's all about her suffering. The only way to stop the tbls is to make her suffer the ultimate sucrifice.It looks to me like she was responsible for making someone kill the person they loved and their revenge wast to make her Audrey loose over and over again the person she loves and ultimately to stop it by killing that person. It always has to be someone else bcs if the curse is meant to last forever the person she loves will eventually die and thus the punishment would become void. She needs every time to fall for someone to really love and to choose to leave that person..It must be painful as the firs time in order for it to be meant punishment.Does this make any sense?

Also if Audrey needs to come out after 27 years to recharge her love batteries. And She loves Nathan and he loves her and wants to go in to the barn with her and their son. Seems like a way to keep the love batteries charged and Haven trouble free for much longer.

I'm probably over thinking it.

It is a loophole apparently. noone has thought of before.

Honorable mention to Jo,we won't miss you much,at least I wont.CK was way too shortly in the show,poor Audre,to find your son and to loose him in the same day.

I have a question...If Audrey and Duke come back from the barn will they remember anything or will they forget?If this later happens they have some ground for Audrey/Duke romance although I'm all the way for Nathan and this would be the last thing I would want to see.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived