If HBO hypothetically decided to do a flashback to robert's rebellion the cast would be.....

Arianne Stark

By the way, I always imagined this guy's body when thinking of Fat King Bob: http://cdn-www.i-am-bored.com/media/thumbnails/images6.jpg

Henry Cavill may not be a 2 meters tall giant but he most certainly isn't average, he's a maiden's dream. In the dictionary its his photo next to Maiden's dream definition :D

Are we talking books or show when you say series? Because the Hound is described in the novels as being very muscular. In the show I don't like how their present Rory, the armor they have him in makes him look overweight.

In the series. In the books, The Hound is taller than (prime) Robert and probably more muscular as well.

I compared TV-Hound to book-Robert: book-Robert is more muscular than the TV-Hound.

Henry Cavill may not be a 2 meters tall giant but he most certainly isn't average, he's a maiden's dream. In the dictionary its his photo next to Maiden's dream definition :D

Fair enough. I'd rather get someone 2 meters and muscled like a maidens fantasy, without a perfect face (at least Robb level, though), but Henry Cavill is better than what I'd expect.

Henry Cavill would be awful, and too classically handsome. Robert will be played by some relatively unknown actor in his early twenties.

Viggo Mortensen is gorgeous, but too old to play any of these characters. When he played Aragorn he was in his late thirties, early forties, and Aragorn is 80something, but of course he's a descendant of Numenor. Cavill, again gorgeous, his face is perfect for Rhaegar, and I even think he looks a bit like he could be Emilia Clarke's brother, but the body is all wrong, he's too bulky. I love the idea of Michael Fassbender as Tywin, and he does somewhat resemble Charles Dance. Eva Green as Lyanna, hmmm, maybe. Not what I pictured, but she fits. She has that wild beauty thing going. By the way, I've seen pictures of Iain Glen (Ser Jorah in the show) when he was young and he looks very Rhaegar-esque to me.

Robert Baratheon= Chris Hemsworth, with black hair dye.

Jon Arryn=Liam Neeson

Tywin Lannister=Michael Fassbender

Rickard Stark= Richard Armitage

Eddard Stark= Josepeph Gilgun

Hoster Tully=David Wenham

The Blackfish= Sam Heughan (slightly young but could be aged up)

Aerys Targaryen=Bill Nighy

Elia Martell= Janina Gavankar, Freida Pinto is a better physical match, but sadly too young (in that she's younger than Deborah Ann Woll)

Rhaegar Targaryen=Tom Hiddleston (I used to think that he and Harry Lloyd where the same person). Or even Benedict Cumberbatch. I think both men are ugly, but the way, but the way Rhaegar is described...he sounds delicate and sickly looking.

Cersei Lannister=I first thought of Elle Fanning (Sleeping Beauty in Maleficent), but she's too young and too thin. If Carey Mulligan had a figure she would work. or even Emma Watson (since I delight in a character who subverts the patriarchy being played by an actress loved by 4chan misogynists.) Amanda Seyfried looks the part (but again is too thin), but is slightly too old.

Lewyn Martell=Dan Mor, I would actually love him as Oberyn Martell, but sadly too old.

Varys=Charley Koontz/Fat Neil from Community

Howland Reed=Nathan McMullen

Barbrey Dustin=Lauren Socha

Ashara Dayne=Eva Green or with a time machine, young Elizabeth Taylor.

Rhaella Targaryen=Lindsay Duncan, she's got that sickly, weak look.

Lyanna Stark=Sarah Bolger or Haile Steinfeld, both have a sexless boyish look, perfect for someone who dies in childbirth

Catelyn Tully= Deborah Ann Woll (admittedly slightly too old)

Lysa Tully=Laoise Murray who is now 18

• 2 weeks later...

I could see this possibly becoming a movie, and if that were the case, then that would be:

Ned Stark - Chris Hemsworth

Brandon Stark - Travis Fimmel

Rickard Stark - Liam Neeson

Lyanna Stark - Shailene Woodley

Robert Baratheon - Henry Cavill

Jon Arryn - Stellan Skarsgard

Tywin Lannister - Ralph Fiennes

Jaime Lannister - Alexander Ludwig

Cersei Lannister - Amber Heard

Howland Reed - Jaime Bell

Aerys Targaryen - Gary Oldman

Rhaegar Targaryen - Alex Pettyfer

Arthur Dayne - Luke Evans

Ashara Dayne - Eva Green

• 2 weeks later...

Gemma Arteron as Lyanna Stark

Alan Rickman as the Mad King

Angelina Jolie as Rhaella Targaryen

Chris Hemsworth as Rhaegar Targaryen

Eva Green as Ashara Dayne

Brad Pitt as Brandon Stark

Liam Neeson as Rickard Stark

Besides that, I don't see why they can't use the rest of the cast. As long as say, they give Tywin a little more color in his hair and Lena's Cersei looks less jaded, I think they could all reprise their roles.

Archived