I'm in...this sounds fun.
Here are my answers:
Are you over 18?
Are you willing to ship internationally?
Favorite Type of Food (i.e. Italian, Mexican, McDonald's, Burger King, etc):
Love Mexican and Chinese - all food, really
Favorite Candy (things that won't melt or go bad in mail) : love chocolate and chupa chups.
Favorite Scent (i.e. Fruity, Vanilla, Flowery, etc): lavender is a favorite of mine
Favorite Hobby (i.e. Scrap booking, Photography, things you collect, etc):
Reading, knitting, guitar, music, cooking, gardening
Favorite books or types (romance, true store, mystery or just one you would like): love mysteries and good literature. Hate romances with a fiery passion
( heh heh. See what I did there?)
Favorite animal: dogs. Best people in the world.
Favorite movies or types (romance, comedy or just a DVD/VHS you would like): love movies. Action, western, comedies. Old classics are a favorite.
Favorite Color : blue
Favorite Music Artist/Type or a CD you would like: I have pretty weird musical taste so I'll skip this one. I'm all over the map and already have tons.
Do you collect anything? Owls, magnifying glasses, petrified shark teeth, moleskine notebooks
Is there anything (not expensive) you want or need? No. Life is good.
Anything else you would like your SS to know about you:
I'm easy. Send me a broom handle with a bow on it and I'll be jazzed about it.
2. What is your favorite:
a. Color? Blue
b. Type of candy? Love it all.
c. Type of munchie? Same. I'm not picky.
d. Puzzle to do? I like crosswords.
3. Do you collect anything for Christmas? (i.e. certain types of ornaments, nativities, snowmen...etc.) .
No. But I do like nativities.
4. What type of hobbies do you have?
5. If you were going to theme Christmas with just one word... what would it be?
6. Big family Christmas with everyone down to 2nd cousins...or just immediate family in their jammies?
7. Favorite Christmas movie and why?
It's a Wonderful Life. Jimmy Stewart, angels, bells...you can't beat it!
8. Religious or non-religious Christmas/Chaunaka/
9. If you could spend Christmas in any one of these places, which one would you choose and why:
a. A beach on a tropical island just a few very close family or friends, be lazy and open presents and then have a non traditional dinner including Pina Coladas and BBQ shrimp, wearing swimsuits, Bermuda shorts and tank tops
b. Tiny cabin in the woods, fire going, very rustic, warm and cozy with your close family and friends, wearing jeans and sweaters.
c. Biltmore Estates, full regalia, all glitter and glitz, all your close family and friends, wearing black tie and velvet
d. NYC Christmas, Park Avenue, last minute hustle and bustle, haute couture with a 4 course meal and champagne with 50 of your favorite people. Wearing, of course. the latest fashion favorites.
10. Favorite Christmas music
I like it all except for Christmas Macarena. That song makes me want to stick a pen in my eye.
11. What is your Christmas morning like"
b. slow and relaxed
c. organized, but fast paced
d. "Christmas is HOW SOON???!!!!"
e. all of the above.
12. Name something you want but will never buy for yourself, just because you cannot see yourself being that flamboyant.
El Dorado Cadillac with the steer horns on the front. Hey, you asked.
13. What sizes do you wear (optional answer if you would prefer to not have clothing) clothes are tough - I'm hard to fit, tall. But I wear a medium in most stuff.
14. What colors are in your:
a. bedroom? Reds, oranges, yellows
c. living room? Browns, reds, oranges, yellows
15. What style is your home decorated in? (i.e. ethnic, country, southwestern...etc.
Anything else your SS should know about you?
Don't think so...
Edited by Elder Sister, 03 November 2012 - 09:47 PM.