Notable Releases
From the Store
Game of Thrones Lannister Beanie
Game of Thrones Lannister Beanie
HBO US
Featured Sites
License Holders

Photo

Secret Santa VII---Gifts are arriving all over the world!

229 replies to this topic

#41 evita mgfs

evita mgfs

Lady Evyta Upon Broadway

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,855 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 09:58 PM

Count me in. I will fill out form and post for tomorrow. Thanks for doing this, Cassandra! It is going to be lots of fun.

#42 evita mgfs

evita mgfs

Lady Evyta Upon Broadway

• Members
  • 1,855 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 04:24 PM

Are you over 18? yes
Are you willing to ship internationally? yes
Favorite Type of Food (i.e. Italian, Mexican, McDonald's, Burger King, etc): McDonald’s/Subway
Favorite Candy (things that won't melt or go bad in mail) : I can’t eat chewy candy,
Favorite Scent (i.e. Fruity, Vanilla, Flowery, etc): I LIKE cinnamon scented candles
Favorite Hobby (i.e. Scrap booking, Photography, things you collect, etc): Gallery Glass stained glass art, decoupage, scrapbooking or similar booklets and photo albums
Favorite books or types (romance, true store, mystery or just one you would like): Janet Evanovich’s Stephanie Plumm series; Suzanne Collins’ Hunger Games trilogy
Favorite animal: golden retrievers
Favorite movies or types (romance, comedy or just a DVD/VHS you would like): Edward Scizzorhands DVD
Favorite Color : purple and any shades of
Favorite Music Artist/Type or a CD you would like: Taylor Swift’s latest Red
Do you collect anything? Castles, dragons, wizards (in miniature) Twilight and GoT items
Is there anything (not expensive) you want or need? Any GoT things – wolf figurines I like Ghost
Anything else you would like your SS to know about you:
I love Broadway, nail polishes, crafting things like fairy glitter, colored pencils, pastels, sketching pencils and pads; I also would like to have or to get someone from another country or state – we can send each other representative items, like locally we have the best chocolate with Gardner’s Candy; a PSU tee shirt or sweat shirt; Benzel’s pretzels and Troyer Farm potato chips, and something from QVC, all from Pennsylvania, etc; I also love homemade gifts of all kinds. I make Christmas ornaments and all types of things. I like getting recipes as well.

Questionnaire 2
2. What is your favorite:

a. Color? Purple
b. Type of candy? Anything chocolate...pecans and cashews in it rock. No and peanut no nuts – but I like chocolate and peanut butter meltaways
c. Type of munchie? Fritoes and Popcorn
d. Puzzle to do? Crossword puzzles

3. Do you collect anything for Christmas? (i.e. certain types of ornaments, nativities, snowmen...etc.) .
NO
4. What type of hobbies do you have?
Dogs, writing, poetry, reading, crafts
5. If you were going to theme Christmas with just one word... what would it be?
Family
6. Big family Christmas with everyone down to 2nd cousins...or just immediate family in their jammies?
immediate
7. Favorite Christmas movie and why?
Christmas StoryI like Ralphie who thinks he isn’t going to get his Red Ryder BB gun

8. Religious or non-religious Christmas/Chaunaka/

9. If you could spend Christmas in any one of these places, which one would you choose and why:
a. A beach on a tropical island just a few very close family or friends, be lazy and open presents and then have a non traditional dinner including Pina Coladas and BBQ shrimp, wearing swimsuits, Bermuda shorts and tank tops
b. Tiny cabin in the woods, fire going, very rustic, warm and cozy with your close family and friends, wearing jeans and sweaters.
c. Biltmore Estates, full regalia, all glitter and glitz, all your close family and friends, wearing black tie and velvet
d. NYC Christmas, Park Avenue, last minute hustle and bustle, haute couture with a 4 course meal and champagne with 50 of your favorite people. Wearing, of course. the latest fashion favorites.

10. Favorite Christmas music

11. What is your Christmas morning like"
I have five golden retrievers, and they all get presents
a. chaotic
b. slow and relaxed
c. organized, but fast paced
d. "Christmas is HOW SOON???!!!!"
e. all of the above.

12. Name something you want but will never buy for yourself, just because you cannot see yourself being that flamboyant.
A sports car
13. What sizes do you wear (optional answer if you would prefer to not have clothing)
XXL – I am big busted
14. What colors are in your:
a. bedroom? pink
b: kitchen? pink
c. living room? Eggplant and gold

15. What style is your home decorated in? (i.e. ethnic, country, southwestern...etc
old Hollywood – mirrors and gilding
Anything else your SS should know about you?
I am a retired English teacher – I retired early to write. I am easy to please. I also like notebooks and fancy ink colors!

#43 Lany Cassandra

Lany Cassandra

Layers, like an onion

• Members
  • 13,446 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 01:02 PM

Welcome everyone! I have us at 18 so far. If I have missed you, please let me know /smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Lany Casandra
maid of woodlynne
KiDisaster
Elder Sister
Lightnig lord
Baitac
Anubiel
Zar Lannister
Eira
Fragile Bird
prince Mountin Goat
A Bear Covered in Fluff
Gillio
Snax
Boiled Leather
Alytha
Expecto Patronum
evita mgfs
Zabzy
TC

Edited by Ser Lany Cassandra, 29 October 2012 - 09:37 AM.

#44 Fragile Bird

Fragile Bird

The past is a foreign country

• Members
  • 9,790 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 01:09 PM

Doing the survey now, OK?

#45 Mlle. Zabzie

Mlle. Zabzie

Inquiring

• Members
  • 4,433 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 01:12 PM

I'm in /smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Questionnaire 1
Are you over 18? YES
Are you willing to ship internationally? YES
Favorite Type of Food (i.e. Italian, Mexican, McDonald's, Burger King, etc): PRETTY HEALTHY
Favorite Candy (things that won't melt or go bad in mail) : CHOCOLATE. IF YOU HAPPEN TO BE IN THE UK, I HAVE A RANDOM WEAKNESS FOR KENDAL MINT CAKE
Favorite Scent (i.e. Fruity, Vanilla, Flowery, etc): LAVENDER
Favorite Hobby (i.e. Scrap booking, Photography, things you collect, etc): COOKING
Favorite books or types (romance, true store, mystery or just one you would like): I READ PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING
Favorite animal: CAT
Favorite movies or types (romance, comedy or just a DVD/VHS you would like): N/A
Favorite Color : YELLOW
Favorite Music Artist/Type or a CD you would like: N/A
Do you collect anything? NO
Is there anything (not expensive) you want or need? NO

Questionnaire 2

a. Color?
b. Type of candy? Aything chocolate...pecans and cashews in it rock.
c. Type of munchie?
d. Puzzle to do?

3. Do you collect anything for Christmas? (i.e. certain types of ornaments, nativities, snowmen...etc.) WE LIKE PRETTY ORNAMENTS FROM "EXOTIC" PLACES.

4. What type of hobbies do you have?

5. If you were going to theme Christmas with just one word... what would it be?
FAMILY
6. Big family Christmas with everyone down to 2nd cousins...or just immediate family in their jammies? FAMILY

7. Favorite Christmas movie and why? A CHRISTMAS STORY. I LIKE LAUGHING.

8. Religious or non-religious Christmas/Chaunaka/ NON RELIGIOUS

9. If you could spend Christmas in any one of these places, which one would you choose and why:
a. A beach on a tropical island just a few very close family or friends, be lazy and open presents and then have a non traditional dinner including Pina Coladas and BBQ shrimp, wearing swimsuits, Bermuda shorts and tank tops
b. Tiny cabin in the woods, fire going, very rustic, warm and cozy with your close family and friends, wearing jeans and sweaters. THIS YEAR, PROBABLY THIS. THE OTHER ALTERNATIVES DON'T SOUND TODDLER FRIENDLY
c. Biltmore Estates, full regalia, all glitter and glitz, all your close family and friends, wearing black tie and velvet
d. NYC Christmas, Park Avenue, last minute hustle and bustle, haute couture with a 4 course meal and champagne with 50 of your favorite people. Wearing, of course. the latest fashion favorites.

10. Favorite Christmas music CLASSIC CAROLS

a. chaotic
b. slow and relaxed
e. all of the above. E!

12. Name something you want but will never buy for yourself, just because you cannot see yourself being that flamboyant. EH.

13. What sizes do you wear (optional answer if you would prefer to not have clothing) LADIES SMALL, USUALLY

a. bedroom? BLUE
b: kitchen? YELLOW
c. living room? BROWNS, REDS AND GOLDS

15. What style is your home decorated in? (i.e. ethnic, country, southwestern...etc
TRADITIONAL
ipb.global.registerReputation( 'rep_post_3698579', { domLikeStripId: 'like_post_3698579', app: 'forums', type: 'pid', typeid: '3698579' }, parseInt('') );

#46 Fragile Bird

Fragile Bird

The past is a foreign country

• Members
  • 9,790 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 01:47 PM

Questionnaire 1
Are you over 18? Yes
Are you willing to ship internationally? Yes
Favorite Type of Food (i.e. Italian, Mexican, McDonald's, Burger King, etc): I am an omnivore who eats everything except really spicy food.
Favorite Candy (things that won't melt or go bad in mail) : Are you serious? Love candy, just try not to eat too much of it.
Favorite Scent (i.e. Fruity, Vanilla, Flowery, etc): don't really have one, but would say flowery if required
Favorite Hobby (i.e. Scrap booking, Photography, things you collect, etc): photography, knitting
Favorite books or types (romance, true store, mystery or just one you would like): I love mysteries
Favorite animal: dogs
Favorite movies or types (romance, comedy or just a DVD/VHS you would like): love mysteries, historical movies, don't like being scared, like comedies
Favorite Color : blue
Favorite Music Artist/Type or a CD you would like: I like the Black Keys, Mumford & Sons, Adele; have all their cds, just examples of music I like
Do you collect anything? No
Is there anything (not expensive) you want or need? No
Anything else you would like your SS to know about you: I'd be happy with something you like, a cd of your fav group, a game you play, a recent mystery (haven't bought any lately) something from where you live (a fridge magnet!) a key chain so I'll remeber you when I use my keys. /smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Questionnaire 2

a. Color? I already said blue, but I also like red and darker greens
b. Type of candy? Aything chocolate...pecans and cashews in it rock. Candy is dandy, chocolate is my fav
c. Type of munchie? have tried to give up munchies, love chips of all types
d. Puzzle to do? crosswords, jigsaw puzzles, sudoku

3. Do you collect anything for Christmas? (i.e. certain types of ornaments, nativities, snowmen...etc.) . not really

4. What type of hobbies do you have? photography, knitting

5. If you were going to theme Christmas with just one word... what would it be? angels

6. Big family Christmas with everyone down to 2nd cousins...or just immediate family in their jammies? close friends

7. Favorite Christmas movie and why? A Christmas Carol, both of the older versions, because we should remember what Christmas is about

8. Religious or non-religious Christmas/Chaunaka/ I go to church, but the holiday is not overtly religious, no religious gifts are given

a. A beach on a tropical island just a few very close family or friends, be lazy and open presents and then have a non traditional dinner including Pina Coladas and BBQ shrimp, wearing swimsuits, Bermuda shorts and tank tops I could do all, but I would like this best these days
b. Tiny cabin in the woods, fire going, very rustic, warm and cozy with your close family and friends, wearing jeans and sweaters.

10. Favorite Christmas music no real favourites - I love the all the songs and carols that play on the radio, they just mean Christmas is here.

11. What is your Christmas morning like" the last 5 years I have gone to my best friend's house at 9.00 am, we open prezzies (she has 4 kids, they all have bf + gf) all morning, knee deep in wrapping paper, then have brunch, then meet later in the evening to do turkey. Christmas eve is a traditional Polish dinner, Boxing Day (the 26th) is dinner with my friend and her extended family, about 35 to 40 people for dinner out in the country at her sister's place.

a. chaotic
b. slow and relaxed
e. all of the above.

12. Name something you want but will never buy for yourself, just because you cannot see yourself being that flamboyant. this is hard. Antlers to wear on my head. /smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

13. What sizes do you wear (optional answer if you would prefer to not have clothing) no clothing

a. bedroom? grey
b: kitchen? red
c. living room? grey walls, couch is currently a sort of south-west native american pattern of reds and dark blue/green on beige. Hard to describe. Wood stuff (coffee table, TV stand)

15. What style is your home decorated in? (i.e. ethnic, country, southwestern...etc i'd call it modern traditional

Anything else your SS should know about you? I'm easy going, don't like too much 'stuff' like knick knacks. Book shelves have books. I like candles.

Edited by Fragile Bird, 30 October 2012 - 03:22 PM.

#47 Lany Cassandra

Lany Cassandra

Layers, like an onion

• Members
  • 13,446 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 11:53 AM

Just a little over a week left to sign up!

And don't forget to PM me your addresses /smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

#48 KiDisaster

KiDisaster

People...what a bunch of bastards.

• Members
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:59 PM

Completely forgot to do the questionnaire /lol.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />. So here we go:

Questionnaire 1
Are you over 18? Yep.
Are you willing to ship internationally? Prefer not to, but I'm not completely opposed to it.
Favorite Type of Food (i.e. Italian, Mexican, McDonald's, Burger King, etc): Jamaican and Mediterranean /smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Favorite Candy (things that won't melt or go bad in mail) : Chocolate, but that'll melt.
Favorite Scent (i.e. Fruity, Vanilla, Flowery, etc): Probably turkey baking.
Favorite Hobby (i.e. Scrap booking, Photography, things you collect, etc): Video games.
Favorite books or types (romance, true store, mystery or just one you would like): Fantasy and Sci-Fi.
Favorite animal: Tarantulas are cool.
Favorite movies or types (romance, comedy or just a DVD/VHS you would like): Historical dramas, war films.
Favorite Color : Green.
Favorite Music Artist/Type or a CD you would like: I like everything really, I suppose I'd put jazz as my favorite genre.
Do you collect anything? Nope.
Is there anything (not expensive) you want or need? Can't think of anything.
Anything else you would like your SS to know about you: Nothing right now.

Questionnaire 2

a. Color? Green.
b. Type of candy? Chocolate.
c. Type of munchie? Pretzels.
d. Puzzle to do? I like logic puzzles.

3. Do you collect anything for Christmas? (i.e. certain types of ornaments, nativities, snowmen...etc.) . Nope.

4. What type of hobbies do you have? Play a lot of video games, watch a lot of movies as well as HBO and Showtime series. Listen to audiobooks and podcasts quite a bit.

5. If you were going to theme Christmas with just one word... what would it be? Fun /smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

6. Big family Christmas with everyone down to 2nd cousins...or just immediate family in their jammies? Immediate family.

7. Favorite Christmas movie and why? A Christmas Story, because it never gets old /tongue.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

8. Religious or non-religious Christmas/Chaunaka/ - Non-religious.

B sounds good /smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

10. Favorite Christmas music - Never paid much attention to it /tongue.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

a. chaotic
b. slow and relaxed
e. all of the above.

B, usually.

12. Name something you want but will never buy for yourself, just because you cannot see yourself being that flamboyant. - Can't think of anything that fits the description.

13. What sizes do you wear (optional answer if you would prefer to not have clothing) - Shirts - XL, Pants: 36 waist, 28 length. Shoes: 9.5 (US sizes)

a. bedroom? White walls, blue comforter/sheets.
b: kitchen? White with brown counters.
c. living room? White with posters.

15. What style is your home decorated in? (i.e. ethnic, country, southwestern...etc - Pretty plain.

Anything else your SS should know about you? Not at the moment /smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

#49 evita mgfs

evita mgfs

Lady Evyta Upon Broadway

• Members
  • 1,855 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 05:06 PM

SER CASSANDRA, when do we get to start our shopping? No rush, of course. The more the merrier, after all. Just do not know how this works since this is my first time. I am going to remind my westeros pals since we still have more time!

#50 Lany Cassandra

Lany Cassandra

Layers, like an onion

• Members
  • 13,446 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 05:49 PM

SER CASSANDRA, when do we get to start our shopping? No rush, of course. The more the merrier, after all. Just do not know how this works since this is my first time. I am going to remind my westeros pals since we still have more time!

We have one more week for sign ups. I will do the name sorting next week on Monday

#51 Lany Cassandra

Lany Cassandra

Layers, like an onion

• Members
  • 13,446 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 09:38 AM

TC, I have added you to the list /smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

#52 Turinqui-Calima

Turinqui-Calima

High Lady of Artistic Endeavours

• Members
  • 2,115 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:30 AM

Thanks, Lany!

Here are my answers:

Are you over 18? Yes
Favorite Type of Food (i.e. Italian, Mexican, McDonald's, Burger King, etc): I'm vegetarian. I eat a lot at Subway. I love snacks.
Favorite Candy (things that won't melt or go bad in mail) : Jelly Belly Beans and black licorice.
Favorite Scent (i.e. Fruity, Vanilla, Flowery, etc): Vanilla and Coconut
Favorite Hobby (i.e. Scrap booking, Photography, things you collect, etc): Painting with acrylic paints. Knitting. PS3 and PC gaming. I enjoy baking. I love hiking.
Favorite books or types (romance, true store, mystery or just one you would like): Non-Fiction - I mostly read on my kindle, but I do still like to own some non-fiction books, especially if they have maps or illustrations. Also, books with nice photography.
Favorite animal: Dogs. I like painting pictures with birds in them.
Favorite movies or types (romance, comedy or just a DVD/VHS you would like): I like documentaries, but usually I don't care for owning movies. If anything I wouldn't mind any Monty Python movies or the TV show.
Favorite Color : Take a guess! (it's purple...)
Favorite Music Artist/Type or a CD you would like: None.
Do you collect anything? No.
Is there anything (not expensive) you want or need? Paint brushes comes to mind, but almost any art supplies for acrylic or oil. I like wearables like nice scarfs, hats, socks, belts etc. I like lotions and scents. For my home, I can always do with more pillows, blankets or other cuddly things. I also need more baking equipment, pots, pans, forms etc.
Anything else you would like your SS to know about you: I like to be surprised when it comes to gifts and I like creative gifts. Don't worry about straying, I'm easy to please.

Questionnaire 2
2. What is your favorite Puzzle to do? I like jigsaw puzzles but rarely have the time and space to do them.

3. Do you collect anything for Christmas? (i.e. certain types of ornaments, nativities, snowmen...etc.) . No.

5. If you were going to theme Christmas with just one word... what would it be? Cozy

6. Big family Christmas with everyone down to 2nd cousins...or just immediate family in their jammies? Jammies.

7. Favorite Christmas movie and why? Can't think of one.

8. Religious or non-religious Christmas/Chaunaka - Non-religious.

b. Tiny cabin

10. Favorite Christmas music - The classics.

a. chaotic
b. slow and relaxed
e. all of the above.

b. slow and relaxed.

12. Name something you want but will never buy for yourself, just because you cannot see yourself being that flamboyant.

Lego maybe? Usually if I want something I end up buying it, but that seems frivolous enough.

13. What sizes do you wear (optional answer if you would prefer to not have clothing)

Size 8 / Small to Medium

a. bedroom? Black and white with some brigth red touches.
b: kitchen? It's tiny with no room to sit, but it's white mostly.
c. living room? Birch and white furniture with dark blue and purplish details.

15. What style is your home decorated in? (i.e. ethnic, country, southwestern...etc) Style is called 'this is what we could afford', pretty modern I guess with light colors. Lots of IKEA.

Nope. Have fun!

Edited by Turinqui-Calima, 03 November 2012 - 11:11 AM.

#53 Lany Cassandra

Lany Cassandra

Layers, like an onion

• Members
  • 13,446 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:42 AM

This weekend is the last chance to sign up for Secret Santa. Sunday night (my time) I will draw the names /smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

#54 King Tyrion I

King Tyrion I

HRH Spam King 2014

• Members
  • 2,943 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:44 AM

I don't know yet - got to think it over.

#55 Turinqui-Calima

Turinqui-Calima

High Lady of Artistic Endeavours

• Members
  • 2,115 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:13 AM

I'm so bored I just edited my questionnaire. Just want to make sure that there is enough information there since a lot of people who signed up don't know me and we can't exactly ask questions once assigned.

Edited by Turinqui-Calima, 03 November 2012 - 11:25 AM.

#56 Space Bandito

Space Bandito

Spaced Ghost

• Members
  • 4,679 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:15 AM

Here are my answers:

Are you over 18? Yes

Favorite Type of Food (i.e. Italian, Mexican, McDonald's, Burger King, etc): Chocolate and Peanut butter. Oh and Thai. I like spicy things and dark chocolate. Not to mention good coffee.

Favorite Candy (things that won't melt or go bad in mail) : Beyond chocolate, a skittle or two have passed my lips on occasion.

Favorite Scent (i.e. Fruity, Vanilla, Flowery, etc): purty ones. Mostly natural smells that hinder my own natural smells...

Favorite Hobby (i.e. Scrap booking, Photography, things you collect, etc): Trying to cook.

Favorite books or types (romance, true store, mystery or just one you would like): Get everything on my Kindle now.

Favorite animal: My cat. Not sure about other cats though.

Favorite movies or types (romance, comedy or just a DVD/VHS you would like): HBO tv shows would be the only thing I would really want. Still don't own the Game of Thrones DVD.

Favorite Color : Amber or Grey

Favorite Music Artist/Type or a CD you would like: Buckethead /drunk.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':drunk:' />

Do you collect anything? Memories.

Is there anything (not expensive) you want or need? Last year Secret Santa got me a nice Patriot scarf. My New England Patriot boxers are getting a little long in the tooth. I also like quirky beer mugs.

Anything else you would like your SS to know about you: I like food, drink and music.

Questionnaire 2
2. What is your favorite Puzzle to do? None

3. Do you collect anything for Christmas? NFL Patriots and Charlie Brown. Are there any ASOIAF ornaments? Haven't found a Buckethead ornament yet.

5. If you were going to theme Christmas with just one word... what would it be? Hodor

6. Big family Christmas with everyone down to 2nd cousins...or just immediate family in their jammies? Just immediate family.

7. Favorite Christmas movie and why? A Christmas Story

8. Religious or non-religious Christmas/Chaunaka - Religious but non church.

10. Favorite Christmas music - None

11. What is your Christmas morning like

b. slow and relaxed

A Mr. T apron?

XL to XXL shirts.
36 waist give or take.

a. bedroom? Not my choice... I think it is green.
b: kitchen? Whitish. Could use a bit more color.
c. living room? Yellowish/Brown. Again, not my choice.

15. What style is your home decorated in? Style?

Think that does it.

Edited by Space Bandito, 03 November 2012 - 11:18 AM.

#57 Lany Cassandra

Lany Cassandra

Layers, like an onion

• Members
  • 13,446 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:39 PM

Last chance, just a few hours to go. /smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

#58 Queen_Cersei_II

Queen_Cersei_II

Whimsical Bex

• Members
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:07 PM

Awesome idea! Count me in!

Questionnaire 1
Are you over 18? yes
Are you willing to ship internationally? yes
Favorite Type of Food (i.e. Italian, Mexican, McDonald's, Burger King, etc): surf and turf
Favorite Candy (things that won't melt or go bad in mail) : I'm diabetic.
Favorite Scent (i.e. Fruity, Vanilla, Flowery, etc): I never wear it.
Favorite Hobby (i.e. Scrap booking, Photography, things you collect, etc): ornament making
Favorite books or types (romance, true store, mystery or just one you would like): The Ice and Fire Cookbook
Favorite animal: my dog
Favorite movies or types (romance, comedy or just a DVD/VHS you would like): anything with Nikolaj Coster-Waldau. Wimbledon would be nice.
Favorite Color : green
Favorite Music Artist/Type or a CD you would like: I think Jack Blades has a new one out.
Do you collect anything? Betty Boop
Is there anything (not expensive) you want or need? no

Questionnaire 2

a. Color? green
b. Type of candy? Aything chocolate...pecans and cashews in it rock. I'm diabetic.
c. Type of munchie? I'm diabetic.
d. Puzzle to do? Syllacrostics

3. Do you collect anything for Christmas? (i.e. certain types of ornaments, nativities, snowmen...etc.) . Snowmen, old time Santas.

4. What type of hobbies do you have? westeros.org

5. If you were going to theme Christmas with just one word... what would it be? lights

6. Big family Christmas with everyone down to 2nd cousins...or just immediate family in their jammies? Immediate family in jammies.

7. Favorite Christmas movie and why? Its a Wonderful Life. Because life is always full of new opportunities.

8. Religious or non-religious Christmas/Chaunaka/ Quasi. My family does Christmas. I do Yule.

10. Favorite Christmas music TransSiberian Orchestra

a. chaotic
b. slow and relaxed
e. all of the above.

12. Name something you want but will never buy for yourself, just because you cannot see yourself being that flamboyant. I'm too embarrassed to say.

13. What sizes do you wear (optional answer if you would prefer to not have clothing) I love scarves!

a. bedroom? plum purple, light blue--cottage theme
b: kitchen? red, white, black, stainless steel--Betty Boop
c. living room? gold, orange--autumn

15. What style is your home decorated in? (i.e. ethnic, country, southwestern...etc see above

#59 Lany Cassandra

Lany Cassandra

Layers, like an onion

• Members
  • 13,446 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:06 PM

Everyone who has signed up should have received a PM from me this evening with a person's name and hopefully address. If you did not get a PM, PM me.

You now have about a month or so to get that person a gift and send it to them so it will arrive before Christmas.

If anyone has any problems please let me know as soon as possible.

Once you recieve a gift, please post here that it has arrived. I like to keep track on my spreadsheet.

#60 A Bear covered in Fluff

A Bear covered in Fluff

Squire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 11:10 PM

EEEE i got my present on friday!!!! TY TY TY!

i still need the info for my recipient guy. D:

Reply to this topic