A Look at Slaver's Bay

Westeros

I think I see Jacob Anderson (Grey Worm) wearing the black armor, so I think those are the unsullied (or maybe is just a random guy who looks like him)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/aminelk/8094457979/in/set-72157631777977046/lightbox/

Jacob Anderson is on set, tho I mostly see him out of costume.

I am convinced the guys in black are the unsullied and will be multiplied by VFX many fold, even tho they do indeed have a lot of extras!

Jacob Anderson is on set, tho I mostly see him out of costume.

I am convinced the guys in black are the unsullied and will be multiplied by VFX many fold, even tho they do indeed have a lot of extras!

Yeah given they are all wearing the same helmets, armor, cloak, and spear it should be much easier to duplicate them. They kind of remind me of Shredder, but I still think they look badass.

• 3 weeks later...

Probably not but the humor of Belwas is kind of quirky flavor GRRM brings to his stories.

It's not like he would have occupied almost any screenplay time.

Yeah, but why would they pay for another actor if he has little to no relevance to the plot if they have guys likes Mormont, Selmy, Daario and Grey Worm.

Yeah, but why would they pay for another actor if he has little to no relevance to the plot if they have guys likes Mormont, Selmy, Daario and Grey Worm.

If they could not find a cheap actor to play Belwas, would surprise me.

If they could not find a cheap actor to play Belwas, would surprise me.

Probably true, but it is not necessary to spend precious screentime on him if they already have more improtant new characters as Daario and Grey Worm.

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like not, D&D move in mysterious ways.

D&D cant actually win. Complaints like this are truly baffling - that decision is probably the right one and is at the very least reasonable yet they get multiple comments like that?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived