Göteborg area meetup in December?

karaddin

I'm heading up to Sweden in December to visit my brother, it's going to be my 3rd visit but my first Swedish winter. I was wondering if there would be any interest in some kind of meet up in Stockholm while I'm up there as I'd love to meet some of you Swedes this time I'm there! I'm going to be in Rönninge so it's an easy short trip into Stockholm from there, I'll be flying out from Aus on the 3rd December and flying back on the 28th, and apart from Christmas etc any time in there should be fine.

edit: changing location to Göteborg if there is any interest there? Otherwise nothing!

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah looks like Stockholm will be a no go for a week or so at the least.

I don't know where the Swedes are, but I think there ar a couple up in Göreborg, and some down in Skåne. I'm west coast myself, so Stockholm is completely wrong, even in good weather. ;)

EDIT: I don't even know where Biter hangs out!! :) I think Kung Totte is in the 08-area, while Happy Ent and Lupigis are down Skåne way. Last time I heard anything from Eira she was in Göteborg, but that may have changed?? Then we have Ran and Linda around Göteborg as well.

Ah didn't realise you were all down that way rather than near Stockholm, I'm not opposed to heading down to Göteborg rather than Stockholm, it's a longer train ride but that's fine and I've only has lunch there so would be a chance to see a bit more of it, although like Stockholm it seemed like it show it's better side in summer. Where are you Lyanna? Unless I'm crazy west coast has to mean further south at least around that area right? Further north the west coast is Norway :P

I have no idea where the 08 region is though!

Galactus is waaaay the hell up north in frozen land right?

EDIT: I don't even know where Biter hangs out!! :)

Gävle (but one of my brothers live in Stockholm). :)

I have no idea where the 08 region is though!

Galactus is waaaay the hell up north in frozen land right?

The 08 region refers to the greater Stockholm area (08 is the regional code you dial for numbers in that area).

Yeah, pretty much, as far as I know. :read:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived