HBO Releases S3 Premiere Reminder

Westeros

Although we’ve known that Game of Thrones season 3 will be premiering on March 31st since Comic-con, it looks like HBO has decided we all need a reminder. It’s plain and to the point:

GoT_S3_Announcement.jpg

So, mark your 2013 Calendar, folks: March 31st, 2013, you’ll want to be in front of the TV (or your mobile device if you have HBO Go).

Visit the Site!

Don't get me wrong, I'm super excited for Season 3, but that poster just seems bland to me; outside the three swords (which only mean anything to readers) it doesn't even give any indication what show its for. I liked The North Remembers from last year a lot more (although I still think they used that line too soon).

Don't get me wrong, I'm super excited for Season 3, but that poster just seems bland to me; outside the three swords (which only mean anything to readers) it doesn't even give any indication what show its for. I liked The North Remembers from last year a lot more (although I still think they used that line too soon).

It's just a teaser poster. The real poster will probably be revealed next month.

Archived