TTTNE 371 - Now Chocolate-Coated!

felice

We should post a disclaimer:

NO BOLTONS WERE CHOCOLATE-COATED IN THE MAKING OF THIS THREAD. TO DO SO WOULD THREATEN PUBLIC HEALTH.

IF YOU SHOULD SEE ANY CHOCOLATE-COATED BOLTONS, PLEASE REPORT THEM TO YOUR LOCAL AUTHORITIES IMMEDIATELY!!

hehehehehe....

[grabs pink woman-powered tool kit and returns to fireplace assembly]

Oh I missed another race :(

Did everyone have a good thanksgiving?

I went to New York City for Thanksgiving with my mom and my sister. I've visited the city before but neither of them had. I only got us lost a couple of times, and once late at night on a creepy road, but I had the subway system under control and everything even though my mom and sister were confused every time we road. It was really cute though because when my mom was searching for a hotel she was like why are they bragging about being near subway...subway's everywhere. So, when I told her that I wanted a hotel with a nearby subway stop, she was really confused. LOL

But, we saw Wicked on Broadway, which was AMAZING!!! I'd seen it in London before, but they hadn't seen it yet. It was nice to see another production of it though.

Now it's cold and rainy and I'm exhausted from being a tourist.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Maid and Zar - How's the couch to 5k thing coming along? I'm going to have to start over. I'm still not completely better from getting sick a few weeks ago and I probably won't be able to do anything like running for another week :(

:grouphug: to everyone!

NO BOLTONS WERE CHOCOLATE-COATED IN THE MAKING OF THIS THREAD. TO DO SO WOULD THREATEN PUBLIC HEALTH.

The chocolate would need to be disposed off afterwards, which is a pity, but being submerged in chocolate for a few minutes would definitely improve any Bolton.

felice another fine win :cheers: nice theme to it has bee......................... wait a minute this whole theme is about chocolate :uhoh:

(packs bags)

(books flight)

(gets to airport but is not allowed on plane)

(realizes i have wingss i don't need a plane)

(flys as far from chcoclate as possible)

No one will ever find me down here :lol: HAR HAR HAR :leaving:

[spins globe]

[Chants to goddess]

[universe stops globe and Antarctica lights up]

:)

[Packs up butter, sugar, cocoa and camp stove]

[Heads to furthest end of earth to make candied crow feathers for all other TTTNE'rs to enjoy for the holiday season]

Hi Tammy! I'm Lady Wendy. I'm glad you had a great time in NYC! I haven't seen Wicked yet....they were in Atlanta last year but I had to work. I love the books! Greg Maguire is just awesome!

in answer to questions and comments from the previous thread:

Mrs Elg is hanging in there

alas I am not a superhero, they just had to find people to cover a lot of time so they had to get 2 people to mix and match schedules :)

congrats Felice and mmm chocolate

Looking at the speed of the last thread which took four days to complete, I'm reposting this. If the threads are moving that quickly, go into chat, people.

<mod>

Gang:

TTTNE has run thus far based on an agreement with Ran that things won't get out of hand. After the 1k-and-wrapped thread in thirteen hours, the mods are in agreement that the hand lost it there. The board FAQ has this to say about it:

Before anyone points it out, no, posts don't count in Forum Games. But that thread went too far. If you want a place to chat freely, the chat board is here.

You're all valued as board members and we recognize that TTTNE has historically been allowed a lot of licence. However, that licence can and will be revoked at the mods' discretion. This is a final warning.

</mod>

Archived