Why bring her back?
Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:32 AM
Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:14 PM
It is just something weird that happened.
Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:51 PM
Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:58 PM
Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:07 PM
2) As Thoros said, all men are monsters. 3 years of atrocious war for the Riverlands, it's not about following the king's orders, or protecting the smallfolk. It's about killing as much ennemy as you can, because you feel like it. unCat is a two legged symbolism.
3) Obviously, to put R'hllor soldiers on the field but not with Stannis. The BWB will probably clash with the newly armed Faith in near future. After all, the High Septon outlawed Stannis for following a red demon.
Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:12 PM
Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:41 AM
Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:19 PM
Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:35 PM
Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:55 PM
Posted 20 December 2012 - 09:32 PM
Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:50 PM
This character is... cool. But I find her existence itself it's very depressing.
Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:32 AM
Posted 07 January 2013 - 08:12 AM
Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:34 AM
Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:25 AM
But it was also a failure of his in evaluating the moral compass of his companions, as well as the trauma on Catelyn.
From a meta perspective, it is also a further opportunity to illustrate moral corruption and the nature of evil.
Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:08 PM
Remembering that Beric and Thoros themselves did not really know how this magic/power worked, but that it simply worked through them makes it that much cooler.
Catelyn's worst crime was hating Jon unnecessarily and perhaps that is something she needs to rectify through this new existence, as well as her vengeance. I just wish she knew some of her children were alive!!! (I am halfway thru FOCs - don't tell me anything! /drunk.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':drunk:' /> )
Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:03 AM
Why Catelyn ? Maybe Arya convinced him to do so or maybe was it something he swore to do to Ned, in case she dies, or most likely, he just wanted to give life to someone who deserves a second chance, especially the Starks.
What could she choose to accomplish after her return ?
1) Love Jon Snow... That was Robb's wish afterall
2) Revenge against House Bolton and Frey
3) Hunt Jaime down
4) "Hurt" Littlefinger (he betrayed her husband, he holds the vales and her daughter)
Personally, I think she was quite stupid before her death so she won't be any smarter after...
Edited by wael, 18 January 2013 - 07:36 AM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users