Season 3 First Look Featurette

Westeros

You sure we didnt get any trailer till March last year ?

"The cold winds are rising" was released much earlier if I'm not mistaken.

These are the dates give or take a couple of days:

"Cold Winds are Rising" was uploaded December 15th

"You Win or You Die" was uploaded January 29th

"Shadow" was uploaded on on February 4th

I think there was one between these 2 but don't remember for sure.

"Seven Devils" was uploaded on March 5th

"The More you Love" was uploaded on March 11th

• 3 weeks later...

Does any one have any clue what Daenerys is holding in this photo:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/d4b964cc7b5bd60cd2da3383f3816775/tumblr_mgqi6hOiO21r9h4heo1_500.jpg

It appears to be some kind of staff/scepter, but if you watch it in the actual video, it doesn't extend to the ground. Just about at her elbow, several strips of (what apears to be) leather dangle freely, like some kind of whip...but she's holding it somewhat awkwardly for a whip. Any ideas what this might be?

Does any one have any clue what Daenerys is holding in this photo:

http://24.media.tumb...9h4heo1_500.jpg

It appears to be some kind of staff/scepter, but if you watch it in the actual video, it doesn't extend to the ground. Just about at her elbow, several strips of (what apears to be) leather dangle freely, like some kind of whip...but she's holding it somewhat awkwardly for a whip. Any ideas what this might be?

Most likely the whip which controls the Unsullied.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought the Queen of Thorns was Septa Mordane the first time I saw it. Similar head-wear i suppose.

Septa Mordane is DEAD. lol what how did you miss that? her head was next to Neds.

No one even knows or pays attention to who the Queen of Thorns is.. :( and she and Margaery are my fave characters too.... and Olenna (Queen of Thorns ) is actually one of the most important characters.. and does one of the most important things in the whole series. She is a hero !!!

Archived