Which mysteries would you rather REMAIN unsolved?

georgiatargaryen

Whatever happened to Syrio.

Varys' endgame.

Plus:

Quaithe should never go unmasked. I do not care to know who poisoned the locusts. Let the digger stay on the isle forever in peace and humility. I don't think I want to visit the vast ice headquarters of the others. Asshai should stay mysterious. I don't care about Melisandre's slave childhood or Aeron's creaky hinges or Gerion and brightroar or the KotLT. I don't want to know too much about Dorkstar. I think we'll be disappointed. Tysha is probably still in westeros, a large, toothless bar wench with 14 kids. Best not see that either.

All of the above.

I could careless if we meet another of Roberts bastards.

I would prefer that it is never known if GD=Hound

But really do want (and think Ari 1 points towards us getting to see) to see the end of Dorkstar. And I pray it is a really shitty way to die. LIke being passed out drunk, and getting stabbed by a girl.

I want to know all.. but these are the things i don't really care about wether we find out about it or not

- Tysha: don't really care what happened to her, and Tyrion finding her probably will only be a disappointment

- The Darkstar: i like him mysterious

- Don't really care for cold hands

I don't know about you people, but I want EVERY single mystery solved. I couldn't stand it if the series ended and we never found out so many things.

However, I'd prefer it if Sandor and Syrio's fates remain unresolved, I like the way their fate were left hanging.

Archived