I believe you all know the rules:
- Anything from the series is game! This includes Dunk & Egg and the show. We've had everything from Theon Greyjoy to Willas' crippling to Renly's peach.
- Animals are considered characters. So if you have an animal (or some other odd creature) in mind and someone asks if it's a character, you can just answer "yes".
- Body parts are considered objects.
- Dunk is considered a POV character.
- The Iron Islands are considered South of the Neck.
- Plants are objects.
- Hints aren't mandatory. They're common, but if you want to challenge us, don't feel obligated to include one (or two, or three, as the case sometimes is).
- Once we get to around sixteen Questions, start conserving Questions, to be fair to the other players.
- Keep an updated list of all the questions in your post when answering.
- It's customary to let the winner host the next round, although you can see in the registry that that's not always the case.
- Post a list of the host, answer and winner of the previous round in the registry thread. Crown keeps the registry and he will update the registry when he has time.
- Don't choose something that's already been done. We've got a registry going, and it's updated every time a game finishes, so you can just check it. It's long, but don't feel intimidated.
- You may ask one question, make one guess, or do a combination of a question and a guess. However, you can't ask more than a question or make more than one guess in the same post.
- Editing old questions or guesses into new ones is not allowed.
Registry of current standings and previous threads and rounds.
Edited by A Free Shadow, 09 December 2012 - 11:48 AM.