Emilia Clarke on Kimmel Live

Westeros

Last night, the official Game of Thrones Twitter account reminded us that Emilia Clarke would be appearing on ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel Live late night show, and as is their wont, the talk show has made the appearance available on Youtube. Listen to Emilia discuss getting quite literally stuck on the toliet while filming a particularly sticky scene, and the time she was punched in Thailand under rather curious circustmances:read on >>>

Visit the Site!

She is so absurdly adorable. I wonder what scene in season 3 would have her naked again. My brain is not coming up with anything vital. Then again, it's HBO and, well ... boobies. The handmaid scene maybe? Or perhaps she gets it on early with Dario?

(speculation from info on DwD)

That would be problematical though, as it would raise the pregnancy and fertility question way too early.

Doesn't she have a sexual encounter with one of her handmaidens? I assume Missandei would take on that role because Irri and Jiqui are both dead.

I think so. And Doreah is also dead right? She got locked in the vault with Xaro (which brings up the question who takes Xaro's place? Unless they escape somehow.)

She's awesome! :)

As for nudity, it's HBO. They'll definitely come up with something. I think she won't be naked as much as in Season One, but there might be some...interesting scenes, like the one with her handmaid. Which is probably going to happen between Danny and Missandei, seeing as how the rest aren't around anymore.

She's awesome! :)

As for nudity, it's HBO. They'll definitely come up with something. I think she won't be naked as much as in Season One, but there might be some...interesting scenes, like the one with her handmaid. Which is probably going to happen between Danny and Missandei, seeing as how the rest aren't around anymore.

That also more than likely explains why they selected a much more older actress for Missandei. Isn't she 8 years old in the books?

Isn't that the whole point of being your boyfriend, having stuff in common? And he only has only thing in common with you? :P

Well its kind of a long story but we had a understanding that we didnt like each other anymore him because im really detached when it comes to my super personal life and I because of his fling with my cousin. :)

That also more than likely explains why they selected a much more older actress for Missandei. Isn't she 8 years old in the books?

Yeah, some of the characters are really young in the books, and they've been aged up for the series. Danny is one of those characters as well. And, I think Missandel was about 10, or maybe 11 in the books.

The broken record says, again, if they had of used the ages in the books, HBO would have been in court forever!

European and USA labor laws, maybe even plain civil law disallow it.

Did anyone else get the impression that Kimmel had only seen season 1?

Kinda... he only talked about season 1. Unless season 2 is too new for him to talk about? Spoilers possibly? Cause a bunch of people won't get to watch the second season until it releases on DVD/Blu-ray.

Kinda... he only talked about season 1. Unless season 2 is too new for him to talk about? Spoilers possibly? Cause a bunch of people won't get to watch the second season until it releases on DVD/Blu-ray.

I thought he was speaking of season 1 the way he did because it was pretty easy to follow while season 2 could have been completely over someones head if they hadn't even started watching the series.

I thought he was speaking of season 1 the way he did because it was pretty easy to follow while season 2 could have been completely over someones head if they hadn't even started watching the series.

That as well.

But it'd probably be easier to just say "you've been out in the middle of buttfuck nowhere for 2 seasons now".

Could be when Dany kisses Jorah. In the book she's topless, I believe.

How could I forget about this scene, this is going to be good with Iain Glenn.

Jorah slid his arms around her. “Oh,” was all Dany had time to say as he pulled her close and pressed his lips down on hers. He smelled of sweat and salt and leather, and the iron studs on his jerkin dug into her naked breasts as he crushed her hard against him. One hand held her by the shoulder while the other slid down her spine to the small of her back, and her mouth opened for his tongue, though she never told it to. His beard is scratchy, she thought, but his mouth is sweet... It was a long kiss, though how long Dany could not have said. When it ended, Ser Jorah let go of her, and she took a quick step backward. “You . . . you should not have . . .” “I should not have waited so long,” he finished for her. “I should have kissed you in Qarth, in Vaes Tolorru. I should have kissed you in the red waste, every night and every day. You were made to be kissed, often and well.” His eyes were on her breasts. Dany covered them with her hands, before her nipples could betray her.

Archived