(Major spoilers)The bear and the maiden fair

BraavosSpellSword

Ok guys I you remember last season HBO made the song Rains of castamere in a song and put it as an ending to the episode Blackwater.

I think the will probably do the same think with The bear and the maiden fair.but in witch episode?

So last season ,in the episode Balckwater the rains of castamere was sang in the episode and the episode itself had smth do with the song.

I belive that the bear and the maiden fair will be in the end of the episode where Sansa talks with Olenna and where Jorah kisses Dannyo.

Ok guys I you remember last season HBO made the song Rains of castamere in a song and put it as an ending to the episode Blackwater.

I think the will probably do the same think with The bear and the maiden fair.but in witch episode?

So last season ,in the episode Balckwater the rains of castamere was sang in the episode and the episode itself had smth do with the song.

I belive that the bear and the maiden fair will be in the end of the episode where Sansa talks with Olenna and where Jorah kisses Dannyo.

I don't think any other song has the mood for an end credits song, but I'd love to see the other songs being played in the show. I really hope they don't cut the scene of the wildling singing The Last of the Giants.

The Dornishmans Wife must be played when Jon enter Mance's tent for the first time. The Bear and the maiden fair sounds alot like Jorah and Danny to me for some reason (GRRM might have named the song that as a slight of some sort).

The Dornishmans Wife must be played when Jon enter Mance's tent for the first time. The Bear and the maiden fair sounds alot like Jorah and Danny to me for some reason (GRRM might have named the song that as a slight of some sort).

Well the bear and the maiden fair was sung at least 90 years before the series,in the time when late Walder Frey was a baby.(Dunk and Egg)

Well the bear and the maiden fair was sung at least 90 years before the series,in the time when late Walder Frey was a baby.(Dunk and Egg)

Yeh i know but I kinda think GRRM had Danny and Jorah in mind when writing the song. I know there is no possible link in the universe between them, but cmon, how many coincidences are there in GRRM's universe?

Archived