Confessions...Say What! V.9

Winter's Knight

Oh yes, I'm in the part that is going to drown eventually. But, my village is a former island, so maybe there's still hope. Although.. I think I'm 2 meters below sea-level...

That's my entire state. If a tidal wive comes, an asteroid hits, or global warning takes off, my entire state is doomed.

Trying to catch up with what I missed and I came across this. Why in the name of the 7 did I click on it? :spank: You mean to tell me people use to listen to this crap?

Used to? That's the song from one of the greatest movies ever.

And yet you like the Greyjoys. Who are pretty much just a bunch of Daarios with ships.

I don't know if that is a bigger insult to the Greyjoys or Daario.

Yeah, I know. Its cause the old Imperial Sugar Factory was there.

The city next to where I live used to be called Cowford.

That's my entire state. If a tidal wive comes, an asteroid hits, or global warning takes off, my entire state is doomed.

Used to? That's the song from one of the greatest movies ever.

I don't know if that is a bigger insult to the Greyjoys or Daario.

The city next to where I live used to be called Cowford.

Star wars? I'm just kidding. But seriously what movie is that? And would anyone born in the 90s have seen it?

Wait. People never saw Never Ending Story growing up? HEATHEN CHILDREN! I used to watch that on my VHS over and over again...

The book is awesome. Ignore the films after the first one though. If you know whats good for ya.

Are you gonna fall into the ocean too due to a nasty fault line? :P

I have a friend who told me she found the series boring and quite reading after the second book. I almost dropped her off Facebook. It was really upsetting.

i have a friend who is content to wait for the show. no amount of prodding can get him to budge. he says he is enjoying watching an episode and then having a conversation where he tells me what he picked up and me being shocked that he picked up as much as he has. i swear i don't know how he sees as much as he does in the episodes. makes me wonder if i'm watching closely enough.

but i stopped bugging him because there are 3 new people at work who are fans and have read the books. yeah!!!!

Wait. People never saw Never Ending Story growing up? HEATHEN CHILDREN! I used to watch that on my VHS over and over again...

The book is awesome. Ignore the films after the first one though. If you know whats good for ya.

Heathen!? Have you been talking to my mom? :P

How is this still open, you guys?! :D

No idea. In fact, my other thread...lol...seems to be going strong as well. [insert seed is strong joke here]

I have a friend who tried reading the series but found it a bit difficult to keep up with due to the lengths of the books and stuff and is all content with the show. Im just all "dude...but..DUDE! Yer..like a writer..." And hes like "I know..its shameful but when it comes to actual reading, i sometimes have the attention span of a goldfish." O_o

He is shockingly a really decent writer too....

I'm in Florida, no fault lines here.

How is this still open, you guys?! :D

Mods are out drinking tonight.

Archived