Boardology

Winter's Knight

how on earth have you managed 5,000+ posts in less than a year? is this a full time job?

Pfft. I started in August. At this rate I'll hit 5000 before March...

Law 1: The mods can be very inconsistent. For example, Vol 9 of the Confession threads got to 64 pages before being locked, and yet today i've found two locked threads that didn't get past two pages.

Shh... the mods are full of Stannis too...

(kidding!)

The mods have a difficult job. They work hard.

how on earth have you managed 5,000+ posts in less than a year? is this a full time job?

I have no life and many opinions. :P

Law 1: The mods can be very inconsistent. For example, Vol 9 of the Confession threads got to 64 pages before being locked, and yet today i've found two locked threads that didn't get past two pages.

The mods have jobs and families to look to as well and do not spend all their time reading the forums. As such they need posters to report to them-since no one reported that Vol 9 had exceeded 22 pages, they were not aware of it and thus did not lock it.

1. Inevitable Posters: It is not possible to discuss certain topics without certain posters. For example, no Cersei-topic is complete without yours truly, a Sansa-discussion sans Lyanna Stark,Rapsie and Brashcandy cannot exist and Mance-chats will attract Butterbumps without fail.

This hurts WK, it really, really hurts.

Another board rule:

Darkstar can not be brought up without a dozen jokes of Dorkstar.

This hurts WK, it really, really hurts.

Another board rule:

Darkstar can not be brought up without a dozen jokes of Dorkstar.

How many Dorkstars does it take to change a light-bulb? Six. One to change the light-bulb and five to fight off the little girl holding it.

Oh and despite the overwhelming evidence that LF not only set up the Starks and betrayed Ned with the Gold Cloaks and persuaded Joff to cut his head off, in most threads someone will post that it was all Sansa's fault that Ned was beheaded.

And then the battle begins...

How many Dorkstars does it take to change a light-bulb? Six. One to change the light-bulb and five to fight off the little girl holding it.

Oh and despite the overwhelming evidence that LF not only set up the Starks and betrayed Ned with the Gold Cloaks and persuaded Joff to cut his head off, in most threads someone will post that it was all Sansa's fault that Ned was beheaded.

Now the real test begins.

How many rules of the board can we make come true in this thread?

Archived