TTTNE: 374 - Wishes for the New Year

a free shadow

I'm getting paranoia.

1) He told her I like her and she doesn't like me so she didn't contact me.

2) He told her I like her and she likes me but doesn't have the courage to contact me.

3) He didn't told her I like her and I'm waiting for something that isn't going to happen.

Either way, I should've just asked her number. Going to text him soon, I need answers.

I'm getting paranoia.

2) He told her I like her and she likes me but doesn't have the courage to contact me.

3) He didn't told her I like her and I'm waiting for something to happen that doesn't happen.

Either way, I should've just asked her number. Going to text him soon, I need answers.

This feels terrible, I know from experience. Good luck :thumbsup:

Given you two have been in touch for a while, you probably should have asked her number. Still time to do so?

3) He didn't told her I like her and I'm waiting for something that isn't going to happen.

4)He told her you like her and she's coming over to your house to tell you she likes you

That would be cool.

Hi JS and happy birthday!

4)He told her you like her and she's coming over to your house to tell you she likes you

That would be cool.

:lol:

Morning, everyone. Had a decent night out last night. Got the definitive 'yes' or 'no' from Jaime that I needed (it was a 'no') and so finding myself feeling rather... determined to move forward with my life.

I'm sorry to hear that, I guess... Happy birthday anyway.

I'm getting paranoia.

:grouphug: :grouphug:

Gather your courage and ask him for her number and call her yourself. Also, come to chat for a virtual tea and hug.

Morning, everyone. Had a decent night out last night. Got the definitive 'yes' or 'no' from Jaime that I needed (it was a 'no') and so finding myself feeling rather... determined to move forward with my life.

Excellent desicion. :)

Best wishes for your birthday! :cheers:

Happy nameday to you, eddard and Jaime's Sister! :grouphug:

:grouphug: It will be fine. Do it quickly and then log back in.

Thanks, Bucky. ;)

Most of it is done by now. Only the windows still need cleaning.

You might find a secret passage to Narnia in the closet :ninja:

Or at least - long lost stuff behind couches, some letters you never got around to opening and more!

No passage to Narnia unfortunately. The most interesting thing I found, next to tons of dust and porcelain (probably from the Ming dynasty), was an old picture of my mom when she was my age. I look almost exactly like she did then.

Crown: If my imaginary brother told me that his best friend likes me, I would't know what to say. Give her some time and she will respond. ;)

Yes. I am quite pleased by how easily I feel I can walk away from it all. Time to look for something new to play with.

We can always meet up if mine turns out to be nothing aswell. :leer:

Archived