Which major characters will GRRM kill off in TWoW?

The way I see it, there have to be a few deaths related to both the battles of Meereen and Winterfell. I can definetely see Victarion dying, along with most of the Meereenese (not a moment too soon!) and in all probability someone Dany is close to - whether that is Selmy, Daario or someone else I don't know. In the north, I can see Ramsay (not Roose) dying along with the Freys, but on the other side someone has to die - my moneys on Theon in some final blaze of glory.

Does he? He is one of the five kings, that is all.

Yes, I beleive he does. Of the original five kings he has done the most for his people it would be a shame to see him go before his time because the author wants to suprise everyone.(except the stannis haters, who thought he would die in book five) Also he might be aa, if he goes westeros is screwed because even if he isnt the north needs him.

How could you say stannis will die? You dont have to like him but lets not be silly, he still has a huge part to play.

I can see Stannis dying at the end of the book - I think the final book will be all about the fight against the others, and that means that a lot of the disputes over the IT will have had to have been settled, and since I can't see Dany dying before the last book, I have a feeling that Stannis might go. GRRM has already given Davos a new role to play as Rickons advisor/ward, so it makes sense. I will be sad though!

Yes, I beleive he does. Of the original five kings he has done the most for his people it would be a shame to see him go before his time because the author wants to suprise everyone.(except the stannis haters, who thought he would die in book five) Also he might be aa, if he goes westeros is screwed because even if he isnt the north needs him.

You surely can't believe that Stannis is AA... I'm not saying he's a useless character with nothing to offer, but I personally see more use of Roose Bolton than I do Stannis and your response was all Freys and Boltons...

I can see Stannis dying at the end of the book - I think the final book will be all about the fight against the others, and that means that a lot of the disputes over the IT will have had to have been settled, and since I can't see Dany dying before the last book, I have a feeling that Stannis might go. GRRM has already given Davos a new role to play as Rickons advisor/ward, so it makes sense. I will be sad though!

Only it doesnt make sense. The only way it would make sense is if stannis dies fighting the others and buying time for jon(or whoever aa is) to figure out how to beat them. The men of westeros will then bend the knee to shireen as queen regnant out of respect.

You surely can't believe that Stannis is AA... I'm not saying he's a useless character with nothing to offer, but I personally see more use of Roose Bolton than I do Stannis and your response was all Freys and Boltons...

I do think stannis might be aa. There is nothing that says he might not be, granted its likely jon. But there is a possibility its stannis.

Archived