Which major characters will GRRM kill off in TWoW?

2nd post on this subject, more of a wish list. Please kill off any and all Un dead people. No UnCat, UnHound, UnMountain etc.. I know this is a fantasy series with wigths and such, but I'm not a fan of UnCat at all.

Amen to that. The undead characters really cheapen the realism of the story. Basically it becomes "Oh that characters dead, i don't care, theres always a chance Geroge will magically resurect him/her for no apparent reason."

2nd post on this subject, more of a wish list. Please kill off any and all Un dead people. No UnCat, UnHound, UnMountain etc.. I know this is a fantasy series with wigths and such, but I'm not a fan of UnCat at all.

:agree:

It was exiting the first time with Beric and even the second time with Cat, but now it just needs to end.

So long as it's not another Stark or Dany I can deal with it.

I really don't want him to kill off another Stark. Especially because if he did it, I'd feel it would be Arya, rather than, say, Rickon, who I can live without.

I console myself by thinking - "Her arc just can't be finished yet."

I really don't want him to kill off another Stark. Especially because if he did it, I'd feel it would be Arya, rather than, say, Rickon, who I can live without.

I console myself by thinking - "Her arc just can't be finished yet."

Nice sig Eadie! I will stop reading this series if another Stark especially Arya dies.

Yep anybody else can bite it but no more Starks or Dany. And I'm so scared that Jon is dead :-(

:agree:

Actually Arya is the Stark I would BY FAR miss the most, she would be the Stark death that might cause a serious depression. Of course I desperately want Tyrion to survive, his death would devastate me and make me throw the books out of the window but if he has to go he should have the best written, craziest, most clever, brave and meaningful death Martin is able to invent. Then maybe, only maybe I'd go outside and pick the book from the gutter.

All other deaths I'd bear with dignity.

Arya should have died at the RW so who cares, she's undead anyways.

Stannis is dying in one or the other. The man's had his doom hanging over his head from the beginning.

Brienne and kingslayer swinging in a tree H-A-N-G-I-N-G

They'll go out together the way Cersei thinks he and she are meant to.

Lord Manderly's had his feast and had his laugh. He'll die.

Theon.

Ramsay will introduce his new Reek, the fool would claim he was a king but he claims it less often now so technically Mance will be dead.

Tommen gets it worst of all.

Daven Lannister and Emmon and Walder Frey: Red Wedding 2: Riverrun

The rest of Kevan's family- Cersei has them killed to assure no vengeance from them, or something out of Macbeth killing Macduff's family

Roose Bolton- Jon avenges Robb

Ramsay Bolton- killed by same man as father

Tommen- poor kid

Lancel- Faith's champion against Robert Strong, Cersei gets her revenge on Lancel and her acquittal in one stroke

Victarion- dragon "accident"

Bowen Marsh- after Jon wakes up

Arya should have died at the RW so who cares, she's undead anyways.

Stannis is dying in one or the other. The man's had his doom hanging over his head from the beginning.

Brienne and kingslayer swinging in a tree H-A-N-G-I-N-G

They'll go out together the way Cersei thinks he and she are meant to.

Lord Manderly's had his feast and had his laugh. He'll die.

Theon.

Ramsay will introduce his new Reek, the fool would claim he was a king but he claims it less often now so technically Mance will be dead.

Tommen gets it worst of all.

Who the hell pissed in your corn flakes?

I think Theon's death depends on the extent of his damage. If he really is so broken, and gelded, (as i believe), he may live, as a shadow of the man he was. I think he reagining some of his former pride, and dying for something noble, more likely tho.

Victarion will die at the end of the book, or at the start of aDoS. Gonna miss that guy, he's funny, but will get screwed by the red priest he trusts and the brother he think he outsmart.

I see Tommen dying, tho he may not if the incest things get "confirmed" and he steps off the throne soon enough.

And (tho i like him, a lot, so don't nag me people o/) Stannis has to die. It's part of all the story, he doesn't bend, he's the wrong "chosen one", he has to die. I bet on a big battle against the Others, when he realizes he's not Rha'llor chosen, or after a big victory to help the one who follows his steps (maybe Jon, or Rickon).

Oh, and i also think Barristan will die, tho he's the only cool thing in Mereen right now. I think he will be really close to setting everything right, then die, so Danny still has sh*t to solve.

Those are the most important ones in the top of my head ;D

Daven Lannister and Emmon and Walder Frey: Red Wedding 2: Riverrun

The rest of Kevan's family- Cersei has them killed to assure no vengeance from them, or something out of Macbeth killing Macduff's family

Roose Bolton- Jon avenges Robb

Ramsay Bolton- killed by same man as father

Tommen- poor kid

Lancel- Faith's champion against Robert Strong, Cersei gets her revenge on Lancel and her acquittal in one stroke

Victarion- dragon "accident"

Bowen Marsh- after Jon wakes up

Checked the list...I see no Starks or Dany...it's ok with me! :thumbsup:

Archived