Can't upload profile photo

Daughter of Kalmor

Well that's half the battle. I can see it too, by the way, on your profile though not here. I thought it didn't display in the threads for being too small, but I just ran a test myself and it still works for me.

A few more posts needed maybe? When we joined the board, Stubby and me, the board software was completely different so that we don't really know what happens with new accounts in this new version I suppose

Guys I can't see DoK's profile page pic either.

Question for DoK. When you uploaded your gravatar pic, how did you rate it? I rated one PG once and it did not show here. If so, try rating it G and see what happens.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Might be a shot in the dark but both of you have zero posts, since posts here do not count.

Try posting something in a forum that's not Games? to have 1 post under your belt. (then try a photo again)

Thanks! That worked for me. I was going crazy trying to resize and blah, blah, but just making a post was the key!

guys it wont even let me get on my profile to adjust anything, just keeps saying im not permitted to view this part of the site? :S

yeah, you have to wait until we are out of performance mode, try mid-week if you are in a hurry or wait about two weeks until that TV show season has finished.

Archived