Handsome Male Writers

Daughter of Kalmor

Greetings,

I was looking for some portraits of historical male figures and this question came into my mind: who do you think were the most handsome male writters of the past centuries?

For me, the two most handsome were Lord Byron and Ernest Hemmingway (especially when he was young and in his uniform!).

May the Fire of Kalmor protect you

DoK

Mieville looks like the engineer from Prometheus. Ugly fecker.

The number of people I know who've mentioned wanting to bone him suggests otherwise.

I'm also putting Daniel Abraham on the list of male author hotties. Isn't that Nicholas Sparks guy another one.

OP, why exactly is this important, anyway? It is not like the looks of an author tell much about the quality of their books.

My lips mash up against his, his diatribe awakening an ardor I never consciously knew I possessed.

He tastes of wine and revolution. (Box wine, of course, as he'd never imbibe beverage priced out of the grasp of the masses)

One hand holds the back of his head, even as the other runs spiderlike over arms that could toss me aside if he wanted to.

The realization hits me - He doesn't want to push me away. He wants this as much as I do. I pepper his face and shaved dome with kisses, even as I guide his powerful frame onto the kitchen counter.

"You know, China" I whisper, my breath fluttering his surprisingly feminine eyelashes, "you always seem to have a problem with endings."

I climb atop him, wondering at my own panther's hunger, my tiger's grace. I reach down and undo the button of his homespun-like-Gandhi-would've-wanted jeans.

"Tonight we're going to work on that."

Archived