Do the TWOW sample chapters spoil anything?

King Tyrion VIII

I read the Theon sample chapter immediately after finishing ADWD. I don't feel it spoiled TWOW at all and it actually made me even more excited to read TWOW. How many sample chapters are there now? Do you feel they spoil anything major? If not then can you provide me links to them? I would like to read them if it won't spoil much. I don't know how many GRRM usually releases, but I don't want to end up feeling like I've read half of TWOW before it's even released.

I'm dancing with a dark mistress here. If you can answer this question without spoiling anything please do:

What does the Arianne chapter spoil?

Again, only answer if you can do so without spoiling anything. Thank you.

The outcome of a plot point that was important to Jon Connington and Aegon.

Thanks. I'll probably get around to reading what Ron Perlman ;) does with the Dusky Woman then.

I pray that Ron Perlman will play Victarion, him or Ray Stevenson.

He is mostly known for playing Titus Pullo on the HBO series Rome.

Has a good physique for Victarion and definetly would make a good addition to an already stellar cast.

Also I would think he has a great chance of getting the role since HBO hires a lot of actors who previously worked on an HBO project and GRRM loved Rome.

Thank you. I will not be reading that. I've always read Victarion as Perlman. He would be perfect. Who is Ray Stevenson?

You wouldn't be reading it anyway, it's only a summary that's online because it was read aloud. ;)

But yeah the Arianne chapter gives away something specific about Aegon and JonConn, but it's nothing that you couldn't see coming at the end of ADWD, given the reports coming in, so it's not nearly as spoiler-ish as it could be. You're not getting any serious spoilers in preview chapters anyway, in general.

I feel like the theon sample chapter proved that the bastard´s letter a partially false, since its obvious that Stannis army wasnt defeated.

By the way, IMO, all events in WoW will happen after all the events in ADwD.

So thats why i dont belive the theories that impleis the battle betewen stannis and the bolton have already happend (like manderlys taking lithebringer after a deal with stannis)

This battle is still going to happen, ta letter is just a forgery in that part and the theon sample chapter spoiled it

I feel like the theon sample chapter proved that the bastard´s letter a partially false, since its obvious that Stannis army wasnt defeated.

By the way, IMO, all events in WoW will happen after all the events in ADwD.

Actually the Theon chapter takes place before the end of ADWD, so it doesn't prove that Stannis wasn't defeated.

I didn't realize there WAS a sample Tyrion chapter out.

Links to the Theon and Tyrion chapters?

Theon chapter can be found from GRRM's site. Victarion chapter is only half a chapter and I found it online some day in a looong video. The chapter is in the end of the video, the video is over 30 minutes long. The rest can be found only as summaries.

Archived