Theories you simply don't believe

mitch176

If you liked that, you'll love this one...

GRRM got annoyed with the HBO producers because of a couple changes to the storylines in series 2 of the show. He said "I find your lack of Quaithe disturbing"

You gotta start a thread with these!

This is why I'm certain that the letter has to be from Ramsay even if someone else wrote it down for him. Ramsay's lost his "Reek" and bride due to Jon's meddling and things aren't going so well at Winterfell and i think Ramsay is coming unglued... Not that he was ever sane to begin with. The personal nature of the insult "BASTARD" is a particular quirk of Ramsay's - one that people dare not speak of him but that he would use to injure someone who he considers an enemy - Jon Snow.

I don't believe any theory that someone other than Ramsay wrote the pink letter.

:agree: and i almost said that Ramsay was writing a creepy stalker letter like the kind where if he can't be lovers then he'll go for enemies, but that struck me as just too. . . eek. plus, really did not want to contribute to more bizarre theories. though in Ramsay's case, it may be a very fine line (especially in regards to 'Reek'). i think you're right, it's a bit unhinged, and definitely him.

i am always hesitant to agree or disagree with something... but i refuse to believe that cersei's "younger queen" is dany, margaery, or even sansa. i find the first two too obvious, and the last far too poetically just.

What if it's Myrcella?

(Also, hard to call something "obvious" when you don't know which among three it is.)

• 2 years later...

Don't believe

Howland Reed is the High Septon
The Northern Conspiracy
Any of Joanna's children are secret Targs (especially not Tyrion)

Aegon is real (blackfyre)

Jon survived the attack (he'll be brought back somehow)

Septa Lemore is Ashara Dayne

Jojen paste
Doran is a pedophile (wut???)
Syrio is alive or that he was was a FM
Tysha will ever appear again
The Valonqar is Tyrion

I could honestly go on..

One thing I believe with all my heart- R+L=J. Nothing anyone (except George) can say will convince me otherwise.

The theory that Rhaegar and Lyanna were in love. I just flat out can not bring myself to believe that nonsense.

What I think is that Rhaegar underwent the early onset of Targaryen Madness and that he kidnapped and raped Lyanna because he thought it would fulfill a prophecy.

This is not to say that I do not think R+L=J; I just think that Jon Snow was born of rape.

The theory that Rhaegar and Lyanna were in love. I just flat out can not bring myself to believe that nonsense.

What I think is that Rhaegar underwent the early onset of Targaryen Madness and that he kidnapped and raped Lyanna because he thought it would fulfill a prophecy.

This is not to say that I do not think R+L=J; I just think that Jon Snow was born of rape.

Actually I think this is the most likely possibility, two crazed lovers ran off and died against their family's wishes. It will sure be interesting if this is the case with all the Rhaegar fanboys and fan girls. I understand why people believe that Jon is Rhaegars son but I hate that people assume everything about Rhaegar and lyannas relationship on that.

Archived