The rules: Every poster has one vote (per charge) of guilt or innocence.
**For a guilty verdict, your options are:
- Send them to the wall. (same as prison sentence)
- Death by sword. (Clean and quick)
- Death by flames. (An ode to R’hllor)
- Death by flaying. (oh boy)
- Monetary fine
- Exile and/or
- Stripped of land/title.
- Prison sentence
As for as evidence that can be submitted, posters can submit any argument they deem relevant. However we cannot use any pardons or prior convictions as evidence in the matter. Our court will not recognize the judgement of any other court or ruling body.
**You can also vote for charges to be dismissed (majority rule).
**At the end of the week the vote will be counted and the final sentence carried out. Majority rules. Only the nominated character will be discussed, however, you can indict characters you also find culpable, as part of your ruling, and they can be added to the docket.
**Votes can be changed before they are counted, but do so in your original post.
Posters can just cast a vote, which is your right, but try to state a case as well. Your opinion actually matters and it may serve to change the vote of another judge.
*Do not take it personally if your favorite character is being torn to pieces. Everyone is fair game.
****If votes of 'not guilty' and 'dismissed' taken together comprise over 50% of the total votes cast, the defendant is to be found 'not guilty' or the charge is to be 'dismissed', with the option that gained the most votes between the two representing the final verdict.****
This court now call upon the defendant Melisandre, also know as Melisandre of Asshai, The Red Priestess, The Red Woman, and Lady Red. This court hereby charges the defendant with:
1. Conspiracy to commit murder. (Melisandre of Asshai plotted to tortured and kill one Edric Storm, a child of age 12.)
2. Attempted murder of one Edric Storm. Melisandre sought an opportunity to murder Edric, thus establishing intent to carry out the heinous act.
3. Murder of Renly Baratheon Lord of Storm’s End, Master of Laws. (Melisandre used her misguided vision to convince her lord that Renly Baratheon would be victorious at the battle of Blackwater, she then used magic to conjure a shadow baby that executed Lord Renly.)
4. Murder of Lord Guncer Sunglass. (After her lords departure for battle Melisandre tortured and burned Lord Sunglass to send a message to those with different gods and those who opposed her lord.)
5. Murder of Ser Hubbard Rambton. (Ser Rambton was also tortured and burned.)
6. Murder of Ser Cortnay Penrose. (Ser Penrose was murdered by one of Melisandre’s shadow assassins.)
7. Murder of Allester Florent. (Allester Florent worked along side Melisandre and acted with the blessing of Queen Selsye Baratheon. As a reward for his service he was tortured and burned.)
8. Inciting violence against other religions. ( Melisandre terrorizes then sacrifices those who do not wish to abandon the religion of their ancestors.)
9. Vandalism. (Melisandre trespassed onto holy sights and destroyed religious relics throughout the Kingdoms.)
10. Torture. (Melisandre insists on burning her victims alive, even children.)
Judges present your case!