A DATING FORUM OF ICE AND FIRE?

STANN1SBARATHEON

So i was talking to this super cute chick on the university campus in downtown chicago the other day, she was absolutely gorgeous! and she was reading copy of a dance with dragons. started up a bit of conversation, we talked about how much we love the series and speculated on what might happen on the tv show and in the next books,

but by the end i did confirm that she had a boyfriend, they usually do, but it got me to thinking,

should we start a dating forum on here for fans of the westerosi world to come together and meet? or am i being wayyy tooo nerdy/pathetic in my need for discussion about this world with someone of the opposite sex? probably the pathetic scenario, lol, but what do you folks think?

If I knew how to post my picture as my avatar I would have the chicks lined up like the Knight of Flowers (except Id be known as the Flower pollinator). I don't have an ego, srsly, but all this talk of chicks who like ASOIAF has gotten my small clothes in a bunch.

If I knew how to post my picture as my avatar I would have the chicks lined up like the Knight of Flowers (except Id be known as the Flower pollinator). I don't have an ego, srsly, but all this talk of chicks who like ASOIAF has gotten my small clothes in a bunch.

Wow, keep it PG-13 man, just sayin...

Do you want actual dating or do you want ass?

Archived