A Compendium of Theories

Full-Faced Braavosi

I will give you these as a change of pace, you can take or leave them. (Yes I started one.)

Ultimate crackpot theory: ASOIAF is a SCI FI story

Science Fiction Thread

Some the the people who posted on them are quite good.

Cool - I'll take a look at them and decide later. While GRRM did say he's not going to suddenly drop some aliens in the series, he does think that SciFi and Fantasy are two flavors of the same thing and not polar opposites.

And no shame in posting your own threads. In fact, I encourage it!

I'm considering removing some topics from the missing theories link because I haven't been able to find any theories on them (really any good discussions) or even really heard any serious theories.

Let me know what you think:

• Howland Reed is Jojen Reed (yeah, I've heard a theory, but nothing well thought out beyond pure speculation)
  • A + J = J + C
  • Missandei
  • Horn of Winter/Joramun (okay, maybe it's Sam's horn...)
  • Moqorro (nothing to support a greater theory on him yet)
  • Ser Loras Injury (maybe part GTC, but nothing on it's own)
  • Hardhome Mysteries (beyond it's early pillaging and current slave abduction, anything to be said?)
  • Lyanna's Twins/Triplets (assume this came from Aegon or Darkstar crackpotions, but I dont think ages work)

What was the theory on Missandei anyhow?

I'm not sure there was a solid theory and I can't recall exactly what I read, but it involved Missandei being an FM or replaced by Arya-FM to get close to Dany/Dragons and kill them... or it involved Missandei being a little too smart and educated and wise for an 11 year old, and might have more to her character than meets the eye (and will betray Dany later).

I'm not sure there was a solid theory and I can't recall exactly what I read, but it involved Missandei being an FM or replaced by Arya-FM to get close to Dany/Dragons and kill them... or it involved Missandei being a little too smart and educated and wise for an 11 year old, and might have more to her character than meets the eye (and will betray Dany later).

I think she might be more than we seem but I love the idea of her loving Dany as the Mother of Dragons

Archived