What would you do?

Nerolunar

Hello! well, I would like to ask what your future would be, if you lived in Westeros or Essos. would you be a knight, a castellan, a maester, or something else? I would study in the Citadel and become a maester :)

If you did not have a parallel universe traveling machine, and were just born at random in GRRM's simulacra

medieval times , you would have a 99% chance of being born a surf. If you lived to age 30 you would probably be dead the next year.

Or some Dornishman's wife.

I think a noble from the neck or the King of a part of Essos would be better ;) Nah I´m joking ^^

Considering the times it set in...

Some random peasant in the countryside just waiting to be pillaged and slaughtered by my betters.

And 90% of this board would be in the same position.

Ahh come on Scipio, let a user dream his dreams :D Reality can be crushing enough ^_^

I think a noble from the neck or the King of a part of Essos would be better ;) Nah I´m joking ^^

Well I could have said I would be Queen beyond the Wall with Mance Rayder or Oberyn's paramour or Queen of Love and Beauty at Harrenhal, but you know I don't want it to go to my head, hah :D I'm kidding. No, I'd prefer a peaceful and quiet life far away from Kings and games in Westeros xD

I'd be a tear of Lys in Dany's wine cup. Perfect.

By some miraculous happenstence you'd end up in Barristan's stomach all the same...

Well I could have said I would be Queen beyond the Wall with Mance Rayder or Oberyn's paramour or Queen of Love and Beauty at Harrenhal, but you know I don't want it to go to my head, hah :D I'm kidding. No, I'd prefer a peaceful and quiet life far away from Kings and games in Westeros xD

By some miraculous happenstence you'd end up in Barristan's stomach all the same...

Why would he notice me dissolved in wine? :D Either that or even if he did Dany would by all fiyah and blud, bitch please Barry and drink me all the same cause that is how she rolls.

Nothing is more far away from the games than the neck :P The only thing that would be a bit dangerous are the crocodiles XD

After thinking about it, a sworn sword to Lord Tormund of House Giantsbane (Maybe he gets the Dreadfort after everything works out for Jon) wouldn´t be that bad :wub:

Nothing is more far away from the games than the neck :P The only thing that would be a bit dangerous are the crocodiles XD

After thinking about it, a sworn sword to Lord Tormund of House Giantsbane (Maybe he gets the Dreadfort after everything works out for Jon) wouldn´t be that bad :wub:

So you want me to be eaten by crocodiles... I see. Beware, the north remembers, haha :D

I don't like the Neck... it's muddy and rainy and swampy... I can see myself walking home glancing behind my back every second if there's Gollum following me... duh, the Neck would freak me out.

But I'd go to Dreadfort and clean bearpelts for Lord Tormund and make him meat and mead. That'd be fun.

No one would want to be king? Oh well I guess the responsibility will fall to me. :cool4: I would be king!

You would be a random peasant covered in mud (and likely eating it), and by the timelinie of ASOFAI busy getting tortured and murdered by mr. Mountain and his merry band of criminals that you have to call your betters.

Ahh come on Scipio, let a user dream his dreams :D Reality can be crushing enough ^_^

Just being realistic here. The only ones who are allowed to dream are the Tyrions of that world. ;)

Archived