IF ALL STARKS DIE

First of My Name

Arya was this close to reaching Catelyn and Robb...

Ned was very close to being sent to the Wall in mercy...

Robb, was, not at all close to gaining the Freys' forgiveness.

Starks have died before. A reunion has been halted before. So what if...

THEY ALL DIE AND THERE NEVER IS A STARK REUNION???

What if GRRM pulls a GRRM? I would no longer believe in happy endings. Because as unhappy as it would be, it would be more realistic than them all seeing each other again.

I want a reunion badly. But what would you do if they never live to see each other again?

If all Starks die... I won't be surprised.

Let's be honest, they don't make the wisest decisions. The survivability rate of each remaining Stark, on a scale of 1-10, where 1 is a Ned-like eventuality and 10 is cockroaches.

UnCat: Has a huge disadvantage of already being dead. Many issues that have plagued the Starks throughout the duration of the saga can be traced back directly to her, so it's only fair to assume that even if she pulls off whatever she has planned with Brienne, it's going to go badly. I'd put her at 1, but since she's already dead, it's a -1.

Sansa: A girl with a propensity for daydreaming living in a fortress that has a trap door leading to a very long drop below. Even if she doesn't end up getting pedo-creeped to death by Baelish, this one's a 3 at best.

Bran: I've never known many dedrophiliacs (look that one up), but I can't imagine it ends well for them. 4.

Arya: She's a freakin' killer, so he has that going for her. But at this point, anything relevant that she does involves breaking from the FM. Those probably aren't good people to piss off. Plus, she has a rather high profile set of targets on her list, that can't be easy. 3.

Rickon: He's on CANNIBAL ISLAND. And he's fairly inconsequential to the narrative. If he survives, it's due to dumb luck, like that one dog on the cannibal island in the Pirates of the Caribbean movies. 3

Benjen: Despite being the character most likely to be dead at this point in the story already, probably has the best chance of surviving. He is, after all, the First Ranger and would put Bear Grylls to shame. Still, dude's up against some heavy stuff, and this is GRRM we're talking about. 5.

No, remember the words, there must always be a Stark in Winterfell. The lone wolf dies but the pack survives.

There'll be a resolution anyhow, a Stark reunion has been what half of the readers have wanted since book 1.

there doesnt always have to be a stark in winterfell. there isnt a start in winterfell now.

Also, why is the title in caps lock?

Because the OP was screeming!

If all starks die... winter would not come anymore, the only reason that they still have winters in westeros is because the starks keep saying Winter is coming.

But Rickon will survive, Sansa maybe and Jon OR Arya, one will die saving the other. (I hope that Jon dies saving Arya)

Boycotts.

there doesnt always have to be a stark in winterfell. there isnt a start in winterfell now.

There is in the godswood. Or do you think Theon was actually hearing mist and leaves or whatever? And there are plenty more in the crypts...

Seriously, though, there has to be a Stark in Winterfell, because look at the state of it and the North when there isn't a Stark lord.

I hate when people act like GRRM is some merciless killer.

Honestly, compared to some books i've read, GRRM really isn't even that fatal to his characters. He fake-kills(as in, revives or tries to make the audience believe characters are dead when they're not) probably five times more than he actually kills major characters.

Archived