No Mercy Trailer

Westeros

Ughh that's awesome. But again, I can't understand why they're showing so much of dracarys in these. It caught me off guard in the books, but it's in the trailers so much that everyone who has watched these a few times will have seen it coming the second she's in that outfit in the city.

Well Dany didn't give the 'dracarys' order in the HotU in the books did she? I think if they've given that scene away (which you're right, it caught me off guard in the books too) its because they ended last season with it.

I only want Gendry and Mel if the first scenario is true. Even then I'm a little ehh (even if we get a very sexy sex scene)

It's just so out of character for Gendry. When he and Arya fought at the inn (well, one of their fights) he was going to sleep with some girl (I think she was another of Robert's bastards?) but it's strongly implied he didn't.

Also he is such a suspicious character him falling into a Mrs Robinson type situation seems strange.

Then again... Naked Gendry and Mel...

Sorry if this post is inaccurate, it's been awhile since I read the books.

Gendry did convert to LoL in the books, after he was with the brotherhood. If Thoros and Mel are in cahoots and want Gendry for shadow-making sexy time/ritual sacrifice, I could see her being able to seduce him fairly easily (the Lord of Light commands it, etc. etc.). Gendry's suspicious initially, but trusting later, so if she romanced/seduced him, it could end up fairly emotional.

I'm just excited they're doing something to shake up the dragonstone plot. Until they went to the Wall there wasn't much action.

Just watched a trailer on tv, i think it was this one where at the end vary's says "revenge you want, will be yours in time" showed him saying that to tyrion. just wanted to mention that if it wasn't already.

I've only seen the 2 short previews on TV. The "War" preview and the "All of Us" preview.

I haven't seen either of the longer trailers, though.

Archived