[Possible Spoilers] Five Worst Actors

indignant mushroom

Sibel Kikelli and Sophie Turner. I've always liked Emilia Clarke despite her sometimes weird angry facial expressions, and she's getting better as the series goes on. Theon is presented as a less subtly minded and much less witty character in the series, but working with what he's got Alfie Allen's one of the best actors in the whole thing. Kit Harrington is a good actor; he's simply a little miscast as the pragmatic genius who winds up attempting to revolutionise the Watch. Sophie Turner has the same range of expression as a storeroom mannequin.

I'm kind of tempted to agree on Aiden Gillen (as he appears in GOT). Having watched The Wire, it's hard to think he's a bad actor overall. He's an Irish actor who can do a certain American accent convincingly, but not an English one (go figure). Really, I think it would be better if he used his natural accent.

It took less than one page for people to not understand the topic.

It is worst actor on the show, not actors who are bad. There is a difference. And a lot of people's complaints are about character and writing and adaptation, nothing to do with the actor's actual performance.

Sibel Kikelli and Sophie Turner. I've always liked Emilia Clarke despite her sometimes weird angry facial expressions, and she's getting better as the series goes on. Theon is presented as a less subtly minded and much less witty character in the series, but working with what he's got Alfie Allen's one of the best actors in the whole thing. Kit Harrington is a good actor; he's simply a little miscast as the pragmatic genius who winds up attempting to revolutionise the Watch. Sophie Turner has the same range of expression as a storeroom mannequin.

To me she is portraying Sansa just how she was in the books. If you remember:

1/2 AGOT: Sansa young naive dream filled girl

2/2 AGOT to current: Sansa sad

Archived