The most ridiculous moment of the series?

It's her own personal preference and I don't think she should be berated for it. Her relationship with Daario, however much you dislike Daario, makes her happy. And if anything, the description of Daario (albeit the blue hair and such) is handsome so good for Dany if she wants to have a sexual relationship with a handsome man. That doesn't make her a whore, it just makes her a woman who is unafraid to go after what she wants. IDK how I feel about Daario TBH but Dany likes him.

Yep, the heart wants what it wants. The same applies for other body parts, too.

In this books I am happy for everyone who has safe, sane and consensual sex because the opposite sadly happens often enough. Sure, Dario is terribly Jersey Shoresque but he is the first man with whom Dany choses to have sex. For her (and for most Westerosi women) this is a beautiful and hard-fought right: To chose with whom you want to have sex with.

Besides, have the menfolk in Westeros always chosen their lady love with care? You might want to have a talk with Jorah, Jaime and Tyrion.

Tyrion getting the dragons will be the worst possible ending. And somehow people here seem to hope he will ride a dragon.. Please. If GRRM does that i'd be very disappointed. Tyrion broke bad, and IMO the only way out for him is death.

Don't talk shit about my girl Emilia!

I love Dany (and not I'm not a fantasy feminist) and i'd like to see her go a little bad. Good kings/queens are not necessarily nice people. She needs to stop being so nice and start ruling like a true queen.

The most ridiculous moment in the series for me was the whole Jaime/Tyrion conversation after Jaime freed Tyrion from the black cells.

I mean, why in hell would Tyrion say ... and moonboy for all i know. If i were Jaime I would not take his statements about Cersei's infidelity serious after such a remark. And Jaime? He even believes she might have fucked moonboy.. pff. As if the whole 'where whore go' isn't bad enough, we now have to listen to 'She's been fucking Lancel and Osmund Kettleback and probably moonboy for all i know'

Another one is the whole Ladystoneheart storyline. Seriously?

Thank you. Tyrion really is the Walter White of Westeros (its even an alliteration!). There was always some gray in his character but when shit hit the fan he broke bad hard and fast.

Concerning Jaime and Cersei I also always found the whole affair a tad ridiculous à la "I loved my sweet sister when she asked me to maim a little girl but when she had sex with another man she crossed the moral line" Sure, Jaime sure

Wow really? I was massively disappointed when i saw that guy :P I mean, no blue beard, no golden tooth, no arrogant/asshole smile. He looks so plain, normal, nice, young, totally unlike the book version :/

Well, since people like Mance, Olenna and Tormund have been toned down, and Vargo completely removed, then it comes as no real surprise that the flamboyant Tyroshi would be lacking his crazy facial features on the show. I kinda forgive them for it, partly because I couldn't care less about Daario as a character anyway but also because it would not fit in with the show's more neutral tone.

The semi- "deux ex machina" moment where the combined Lannister and Tyrell hosts show up seemingly out of nowhere at the very last minute to defeat Stannis at the Battle of the Blackwater.

Perhaps this bothers me so much because I was really looking forward to Stannis defeating the Lannisters and dispensing his own form of "justice" on them.

The semi- "deux ex machina" moment where the combined Lannister and Tyrell hosts show up seemingly out of nowhere at the very last minute to defeat Stannis at the Battle of the Blackwater.

Perhaps this bothers me so much because I was really looking forward to Stannis defeating the Lannisters and dispensing his own form of "justice" on them.

They surprised Stannis because Tyrion had his tribesmen kill Stannis's scouts in the wood. Tywin was rushing to get to Kings Landing and was lucky Tyrion managed to hold off Stannis long enough but I suppose in authentic Medieval warefare he'd probably arrive a day or so too late or early rather than during the actual battle.

Archived